Could I not get a 100% perfection on this file? (spoilers)

Pluffy

Planter
On Stardewcheck up, I did not get the pearl, I had gotten the secret mermaid show, but because I gotten it by accident, just messing around with the shells I walked out without pearl, and you can only get it one time. So it said I needed to get the reward from it, but I think it's too late? I remember trying to get it a second time but only gotten the first showing, no pearl.

EDIT: Oh thank God turned out I wasn't doing it right at all, I really really didn't want to make a second save file. Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU6z7OUjgEI I

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
On Stardewcheck up, I did not get the pearl, I had gotten the secret mermaid show, but because I gotten it by accident, just messing around with the shells I walked out without pearl, and you can only get it one time. So it said I needed to get the reward from it, but I think it's too late? I remember trying to get it a second time but only gotten the first showing, no pearl.

EDIT: Oh thank God turned out I wasn't doing it right at all, I really really didn't want to make a second save file. Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU6z7OUjgEI I
You have no reason to worry, the pearl can be gotten an infinite amount of times, once from a cutscene, once from GI and once from the mermaid show as well as infinitely from artifact troves.
You also do not need the pearl at all for perfection as it is not needed to be sold for the selling requirement.

Elenna101

Farmer
Glad you figured it out! That being said, you shouldn't need the pearl to get perfection. And if you did, there are several other ways to get pearls - there's a guaranteed one on Ginger Island, you can get them by opening artifact troves, etc.

Guessing you thought you needed one for the "ship everything" part of perfection - that's just the items in the first page of the Collections menu, which don't include a pearl.

Pluffy

Planter
I meant the specific one from the secret note, not pearls in genuine(I already had them from Artifact Troves)