Console update to marry the wizard

SamiJami

Greenhorn
I have been wanting to marry the wizard since I first started playing on Steam like 4 years ago. I switched to the Nintendo Switch due to portability.
When are consoles going to get this update? So much is on Steam first - and I get Steam getting updates first. But man oh man is this killin me!

PLEASE tell me something is in the works for it to happen soon!!!! I really don't want to have to start over again on Steam.

liquidcat

Staff member
Currently there is no way of marrying wizard on any version of game and we don’t have info about next update (nor do we have confirmation that there will be more updates).

I think you might have seen mods which are unofficial add-on made by community and only available on pc and android.

I think being able to marry wizard would be cool addition thought! Many people request Wizard as a marriage candidate!

SamiJami

Greenhorn
Currently there is no way of marrying wizard on any version of game and we don’t have info about next update (nor do we have confirmation that there will be more updates).

I think you might have seen mods which are unofficial add-on made by community and only available on pc and android.

I think being able to marry wizard would be cool addition thought! Many people request Wizard as a marriage candidate!
I am really sad to hear this; but thank you. At least it means I don't have to restart on Steam.

Quillmagic

Farmer
I think Stardew Valley Expanded came out with a new update that lets you marry the wizard. Could that be it?