Complaint: I lost touch with my Father/Mother

Lew Zealand

Helper
"It took 5 Junimos to type this as they only have 2 fingers each but are all touch-typists. When their computers need a reset, they need to phone a friend as they're 1 finger short to Ctrl-Alt-Del. They've never declared victory or given the peace sign. One grew up to be John Travolta. They do have extremely clean ears and noses though, all without Q-tips or tissues... strange. Gotta go Mom, one's trying to flag down a ride but the drivers are giving him the wrong salute while speeding by."

- Bobbi

It would be neat to send them mail though! In Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns they have it where you can send mail to your family and your sister even stays over at your farm for a bit. Of course, they have their own looks and it's possible that your character may look like they were adopted into the family. So, overnight stays may not be a really practical idea for Stardew but, it would be nice to send mail and hopefully that could up the chances of receiving mail for maybe a week afterwards. Gotta give time for the postal service to run.

LRangerR

Local Legend
Pssh. Don't worry, Mom. I've got two iridium bands, one fused with an immunity band and another with a crabshell ring. Considering how many shadow monsters I've fought in the Mines, too, I think I might be qualified to be a Marine now?
A marine who never uses their gun and always goes for the bayonette? This is fine.

I would love to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner to impress my father.
Create my father's spirit, and also he has his favorite foods and gifts.
If my father is unable to come. I could meet him at Ginger Island.
He could lay down on the beach as a tourist.

If my father is unable to come. I could meet him at Ginger Island.
He could lay down on the beach as a tourist.
Having some tourists (beside the fair) would be nice anyway. They could come by bus (if repaired) or train (with holds) or with a (new) ferry to GI.
They could then buy some things and pay a bit on top of Pierres price similar to Wanted Board.

I know there are already some suggestions like mine. So maybe it's doubled...