iOS Co-op bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cierraboo3

Newcomer
Hi,

I apologize if this is a repetitive complaint, but perhaps it'll help contribute to the scope of the problem. Co-op is not working on my Macbook Pro. My boyfriend is the host of our farm. I used to be able to join the game by clicking "co-op" then "refresh" but now the refresh button is greyed out and the farm won't show up to let me join. We have been overcoming this problem through him inviting me on Steam, but now this isn't working anymore, and he doesn't even have the option to invite me. Just want to farm :( (also, not sure if this is related, but there is no option on the co-op page to enter an invite code anymore). Thanks for your help in advance.

liquidcat

Staff member
Hi! In an effort to keep similar reports together, I've locked this thread as a duplicate of https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/5209/ . If you have additional info about this issue, please add it to that thread!
The main thread for an issue is picked based on multiple factors, we won't always pick the earliest thread that reported the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.