Modded Farm Clover Farm

Well, here goes my first post!
I do many farms, so I hope to post each as they're finished.

Welcome to Clover Farm, home of Juniper and Krobus.
It's a modded standard farm (https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/7228), with a few visual mods (feel free to ask about them) and a lot of the PPJA pack as well as BFAV for a wider animal variety.
Join me!

The Farm
Farm_FINAL_Day.png

The cozy house featuring (top to bottom, left to right): my room, a TV room, a reading room, kitchen equipped with laundry, a living room where I hang out with Krobus, an extended Krobus room (I wanted Krobus to feel super comfortable) and a tea room.
House.png

A cellar with a bar (Gus, don't feel bad)
House Bar.png

Right next to the house, you'll find a cabin, that was turned into a massive Artisan products shed
My Artisan Shed 1.png

And Artisan production never ends, with another shed, right in the middle of the coops and barns
My Artisan Shed 2.png

And last but not least, another cabin, that was turned into my fishing shed, where I keep all things fishy
Fishing Hut.png

As there was never enough room, and nobody else seems to go there... I decided to turn the quarry into my Workshop
Quarry Workshop.PNG

And of course, when it was time, I went to Ginger Island. If the sun wasn't so bad for Krobus, we'd surely travel together
Island House.png

IslandFarm.PNG

I hope you enjoyed the tour!
See you on the next farm :cat:

liquidcat

Staff member
Your farm is gorgeous! I really love how your ginger island farm has the tropical feel to it as well!

Thanks so much!
I really tried to make the ginger island farm and farmhouse match it's surroundings.

I also was trying to have giant crops, but I don't think that can actually happen..