Can someone do me a favor and do some math?

LRangerR

Local Legend
Nothing too fancy, just need the %'s of the dice rolls on the mine chart for each space.

Pretty much the odds of you rolling each space. For example, I think it's about a 25% chance to roll 2 hearts and land on the top left space, and something like...8%(?) to land on the bottom right. I used to know this stuff but it's slipped my mind and I don't feel like figuring it out again, lol.

Shiztastic

Farmhand
Someone on the BGG forums did that and much more for the Mine. I believe they also have a couple other threads concerning Villager Love/Hate item chances, Fishing chances, and such.

Shiztastic

Farmhand
I believe the first info graphic in the thread is the % chances of particular rolls you are looking for, if I understand correctly.

LRangerR

Local Legend
They were, but I didn't understand them at the time. Had to open up the big spreadsheet to see all the noise that they're digging at. Honestly I feel they're wasting their time with that enormous project.

Well, for what it's worth this is what I've done with the info so far.

mineoverlay.png

edit- updated picture.

Last edited:

LRangerR

Local Legend
Updated the picture in the previous post. I was lazy and used percents rounded down to the nearest interger, just fyi.

If someone wants to forward this data to the guy working on the spreadsheet at BGG I wouldn't mind. It's nothing they can't figure out if they do the work themselves.

Hope someone out there finds this helpful.