can i date someone when i'm already married/?

rippytrippy

Planter
*cOugh*
so i mustered up my courage, bought a bouquet and... gave it to Penny O.o she gave me her normal dialog, and Sebby didn't say anything... when I went to the friendship tab tho it said that she's still single, tho it showed the bouquet symbol next to her name.

so ig this means you can watch all the 10hrt cutscenes but they're technically not ur gf/bf? idk

GLekter

Greenhorn
I think you're making your dreams come true here, hahaha. Did you know that most people who can't have or achieve something they desire in real life they'll transfer it either into the mental space or even in a game? This is what you're doing here. These are hidden desires that we often suppress. It's not about not being moral or anything like that (what does moral even means these days anyway?), you do you. I admit polygamy is really interesting and represents a new territory to discover :) Anyway, sorry for the long speech, I should answer your question, hahaah. And luckily, the answer is yes! You can date someone else while you're married.

Last edited:

Quillmagic

Farmer
I wouldn't personally (I'm too moral in-game :laugh:) But you could cheat with all the bachelorettes. I'm still glad they don't get mad at you for a platonic gift, though!

v_apollo

Greenhorn
As a polyam person t h a n k you for asking this XD it always sucks when games don't let you have multiple partners, but hey. it's getting better!

PookieDoodle

Rancher
Can't you get to 10 hearts just by taking them to the movie theatre to see a movie they like and buying them the snack that they want? I did that with three datable NPC's so far.