... but what about my pet?

Sharron

Greenhorn
I see we can add a house on the island, but if I come live there, what about my kitty Abby back at my farm. Will Marnie come give her water every day? or will she start selling cat carriers? I think I can lure Abby into one with a little fish bait. Will Willy let me bring her with me on the boat? <sigh> I guess I should worry about the chickens too, but that would be too silly.

PookieDoodle

Rancher
I see we can add a house on the island, but if I come live there, what about my kitty Abby back at my farm. Will Marnie come give her water every day? or will she start selling cat carriers? I think I can lure Abby into one with a little fish bait. Will Willy let me bring her with me on the boat? <sigh> I guess I should worry about the chickens too, but that would be too silly.

I think Marnie will only come feed your cat if you have a microwave for her to stand in front of. 😕

Boo1972

Farmer
Alas, neither your pet nor your spouse will follow you to Ginger Island. Sam claims Willy complains about potential liability but I don’t buy it. Your only friend who will be able to visit your island home is your horse but only if you purchase the horse flute.

Of course, some of us enjoy time away.

PookieDoodle

Rancher
What about the kids. Haley would leave the child in the crib knowing I was gone. Goes to ginger island to sun herself. And the kid is sitting there no food and no new diapers. I mean sure my mom did that to me when I was a new born and I turned out fine.............bad example
Jodi and Kent go to Ginger Island leaving their youngest, son, of undetermined age, by himself. They could at least drop him off at Penny's trailer.