Solved Bug Steam Walnuts 129/130 should be 130/130

HelpMeRhonda

Newcomer
I used the same report tool mentioned by an earlier poster having the same problem: https://mouseypounds.github.io/stardew-checkup/ with the same result. it said that I had not found all of them, but there were indicators saying that I had found all 130. I am using Stardew through Steam on a desktop Mac running Mojave. I don't use any mods. I can download my save file from steam cloud and find what i need to change (as mentioned in the previous post) but i have no idea how to get the game to use the edited save file. I can't re-upload it, and i can't find the game files on the computer. The downloaded one just went to my desktop. Is there any possibility of a patch for this issue, since it seems others are experiencing it as well?

HelpMeRhonda

Newcomer
Check the link in my signature.
Yes, i have done that, I think it was your instructions in a different post I followed to do it. (Thank you!)

The problem is, I am using steam. the game and the save file are in the steam cloud. I can download the save file, and change it, but i don't know how to get the game to use it after that. I can't find any local saves, I'm not sure what i can do to get steam to sync the save file i fixed.

HelpMeRhonda

Newcomer
Yes, i have done that, I think it was your instructions in a different post I followed to do it. (Thank you!)

The problem is, I am using steam. the game and the save file are in the steam cloud. I can download the save file, and change it, but i don't know how to get the game to use it after that. I can't find any local saves, I'm not sure what i can do to get steam to sync the save file i fixed.

YAY. I got it to work. I don't know if all my steps were necessary, but I turned off my internet and played a day to force a save file on my mac, then finally figured out where mac had hidden it and updated it. turned internet back on, it synced, and the number is right.
Thank you again, so much, for figuring out your work around and sharing it.

imnvs

Local Legend
Ah, see, I had hoped you'd know how to find the files on your system. I don't know the OS, as I'm running Windows currently and have since I picked up Stardew.

I'm glad you found it and got it to work. ☺