PC [Bug] [Spoilers] Multiplayer stuck in trees after ginger island event

holysheng

Newcomer
Me and my friend get in the ginger island second or third times, and my friend (host) trigger the Leo event,
so after I watched the same event from another place, I get teleported into this map and get stuck in the forest (as shown as below)
Btw, I have to disconnected and connect back to respawn at the bed.
Untitled.png

Using watering can inside the trees
2.png

atomictictacs

Greenhorn
Also experienced this issue a while ago!
- multiplayer co-op with 3 players on
- our host triggered the event, and I was watching from the farm, got teleported to the island and into the bottom of the map after the cutscene finished, and while I did manage to scoot out a little, the 2nd pic was about as far as I could get out onto the actual map. Our third player didn't get transported like I did though 🥴

1608671487528.png

1608671551579.png

- Also had to disconnect and respawn in bed to get unstuck

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Thanks, we are aware of this bug and will likely be releasing a hotfix to address it. In the meantime, as you've discovered, logging out and logging back in will get you back into the game.

humanzoomies

Newcomer
Thanks, we are aware of this bug and will likely be releasing a hotfix to address it. In the meantime, as you've discovered, logging out and logging back in will get you back into the game.
I vaguely experienced something like this, but in single player. When arriving at Ginger Island I immediately appeared on the lefthand upper cliffs (see attached). At first I didn't realize it was a bug (thought "cool must be some kind of rain luck thing") and went into the trees. I ended up being able to go up and down the beach and couldn't find my way back out. Eventually I did something (maybe tried to go a new area?) and randomly appeared by the beach farmhouse.

Attachments

robe4life

Newcomer
I vaguely experienced something like this, but in single player. When arriving at Ginger Island I immediately appeared on the lefthand upper cliffs (see attached). At first I didn't realize it was a bug (thought "cool must be some kind of rain luck thing") and went into the trees. I ended up being able to go up and down the beach and couldn't find my way back out. Eventually I did something (maybe tried to go a new area?) and randomly appeared by the beach farmhouse.
I also experienced the same issue as @humanzoomies . I took the boat to Ginger Island (opposed to a warp totem) and ended up being warped into the upper left tree section. Similar to humanzoomies, I was eventually able to get out, wherein I was warped to island north (not island west). It's not a huge issue, just more of an inconvenience, so no rush on getting it fixed :)

Thanks for everything that you do ConcernedApe! :thumbsup:

Attachments

Bob'sDadBod

Greenhorn
I've so appeared in the upper left trees. Found a way to explore and ended up by the beach with the old lady cut scene and have recieved 'the pirates wife' quest. I've made my way back to shore but am now stuck behind the tortoise that was meant to block my way originally.

I can't move anywhere and didn't bring any totems. I'm going to just wait until 2.00am

Attachments