PC [BUG] Online not working on MacBook?

Gotica Culona

Greenhorn
I have problems with my stardew valley from today, since it is not working on my macbook and I wanted to know if someone else happened to it, send an email to support just in case, I really want to play with my friends again ;;

Odin

Staff member
Unfortunately you're not the only one to experience this issue, hopefully the next Steam update resolves this or a game patch can do so.

Gotica Culona

Greenhorn
Yes this issue started for me a few days ago, I believe it is due to the new steam update that people are mentioning.
It is strange because, a few days ago I had already been playing with my friends, actually, today I installed the steam update, because today steam just thought of letting me know about the update, I also hope they solve it soon ;;

maomixx

Greenhorn
Steam update June 8th killed co-op through steam for macos completely.
No ETA.
No currently known fix.

Since it's an issue with steam (most likely only they can fix it, too) it will probably take a while.

Ckearpf

Newcomer
Honestly this issue has been annoying and doesn't seem like it's gonna get fixed soon..

me and my friends have been using a service called ZeroTier https://www.zerotier.com
that completely fixes the problem, I'd recommend using it as opposed to waiting.
Hope it helps.