iOS [BUG] My money is gone

Sarettapo

Farmhand
sorry by mistake I entered the support requests several times, but you did not answer even one, I do not understand why it was removed instead of answering since I paid for the game and therefore assistance

Last edited:
I private messaged @Sarettapo. I am going to add some additional information.

Italian:
Ciao io ho cambiato cellulare e ho perso tutti i file del gioco e non so come recuperarli. Mi puoi aiutare?
Translate from DeepL from Italian to English:
Hi I changed my phone and lost all the game files and I don't know how to recover them. Can you help me?
I said in English:
The problem is that I am not a technician.
However, I am helping you get the attention of a technician to fix your game.
People misunderstand what you said.
That is why I message you to try to understand you.
Therefore, I am going to post additional information about your phone at this post.
Italian:
Il problema è che non sono un tecnico.
Tuttavia, vi sto aiutando ad ottenere l'attenzione di un tecnico per riparare il vostro gioco.
La gente fraintende quello che hai detto.
Ecco perché ti mando un messaggio per cercare di capirti
Pertanto, ho intenzione di pubblicare ulteriori informazioni sul tuo telefono in questo post.

Last edited:

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
sorry by mistake I entered the support requests several times, but you did not answer even one, I do not understand why it was removed instead of answering since I paid for the game and therefore assistance
Hey there, please don't send the same message multiple times. The forums do not move very fast, so your requests won't get buried. You don't have to post the same message repeatedly.

Because your problem is iOS, you should message [email protected] because they are the publishers for the iOS version and will handle support requests. [email protected] gets a lot of emails so responses may be slow, but they can't offer as much help since they don't have the proper access to help with the iOS version other than with what's on the internet.

Ereo

Helper
If I interpret this correctly, there is nothing any support can do.

The save files are saved locally on your phone. If you want to transfer them to a new phone, you need to copy them manually.

Ereo

Helper
That file was saved only locally on your phone. Nobody else has that file. You could check if you have a cloud back up somewhere, but no one else will be able to access this.

Ereo

Helper
You can check manually if your save file is somewhere in the icloud.

Go through the section on iOS and troubleshooting and see if you can locate your file and save it to the right location.