PC [BUG] Multiplayer freezes when i sleep if player 1 levels up

brassballs

Greenhorn
seems to be if the 1st player levels up, or if both players level at the same time at night the game softlocks, it wont let me continue past the screen telling me my rewards but allows player 2 to advance to where it says waiting for player. have tried several times and never make it past night 3 without getting trapped in the level up/ night ends screen....ive been searching the forums and it seems like no one else is reporting this, but its possible ive been overlooking it. but at the moment it makes the game unplayable for me and my girlfriend so i would appreciate it being fixed in a timely manner if possible. thanks :)

Pitsoft

Greenhorn
maybe add some more details about your setup? Are you playing fullscreen when that happens? Did you try with a different savegame?
Just chiming in because we have no such problems. We've been playing multiplayer for a while now, with 3 players on 3 very different computers (Win7,Win10,MacOS) with no problems like that at all. (and i know for sure that we have leveled up in the same night before, even with multiple skills in the same night with no problems)

brassballs

Greenhorn
maybe add some more details about your setup? Are you playing fullscreen when that happens? Did you try with a different savegame?
Just chiming in because we have no such problems. We've been playing multiplayer for a while now, with 3 players on 3 very different computers (Win7,Win10,MacOS) with no problems like that at all. (and i know for sure that we have leveled up in the same night before, even with multiple skills in the same night with no problems)
So I forgot to add its strictly on the new split screen mode, I'm on a pc and my specs are more then enough to handle it, never had an issue with online play it's just the new split screen my apologies for not specifying

Pitsoft

Greenhorn
i see. i haven't checked out split screen myself. but from todays patch note:
The “Level Up” screen’s “Ok” button will never be positioned offscreen. You can also dismiss the menu by pressing the ESC key.
maybe this fixes the issue for you?

brassballs

Greenhorn
that seems to be the exact issue, im gonna try it when my gf gets home from work and see, but im sure thats a problem solved