[BUG] Missing Community Board?

mouse

Farmer
The missing board in Karm's is not from a recolor unfortunately but rather from the town map, so I can't fix it in a generic pack as it would need to repackage her assets, which is a no-go. I'm working on an update of that specific mod to add the new stuff and will post it and DM the author in an hour or so.

mouse

Farmer
Early update for Karm's here. Note that contrary to what the floating question marks imply, the dropbox for Pierre's is in the bins in front of his register as adding the vanilla one needs more map reorganization than a fix should really do. It's fixable but I need to see if there are any others that need adjusting and didn't feel like editing the special orders to move it before I know everything else works-ish.

(Note for future searchers that I have removed this link as the maintainer clarified permissions and will eventually update herself.)

Last edited:

BellaHunter

Farmhand
Early update for Karm's here. Note that contrary to what the floating question marks imply, the dropbox for Pierre's is in the bins in front of his register as adding the vanilla one needs more map reorganization than a fix should really do. It's fixable but I need to see if there are any others that need adjusting and didn't feel like editing the special orders to move it before I know everything else works-ish.
Thank you very much!

Allayna

Sodbuster
ok, I'm having an issue with the special orders board being invisible during the cutscene for it, but fine afterwards. It's fixed in that file you shared above! I can't find what the difference is in the vanilla or the fix for karms maps!

mouse

Farmer
KIM needed all the town maps to have their additional tilesheets prefixed with z among various other issues. (See the bottom of this first post for instructions if needed.) (While you're obviously welcome to make your own personal edits, I took mine down as I did not receive permission and the author/maintainer preferred to do their own updates. I'd advise waiting for the maintainer/author to release their own updates vs distributing any fixed copies. This is good practice for mods in general of course :P )

General issues that are applicable to many mods: not prefixing additional tilesheets in vanilla maps, map replacers needing drop boxes added to several areas, Willy's shop needs his door added, recolors need the board added to seasonal town sheets if they Load them, etc.