Solved [BUG] Mine and Quarry mine floors glitch

SeleneOryx

Newcomer
Hi,

I'm on the mac version through steam, if that makes a difference (game fully up-to-date, single player, english language).

Since unlocking the quarry, every few floors of the normal mine will flip to the quarry mine. I.e., I'll be in the normal mine, say I'm on floor 72, when I click on the stairs to floor 73 I end up in floor 73 of the quarry mine instead. I'm not sure if it happens while moving floors in the quarry mine, because I'm not quite ready to explore them yet.

Please let me know if you need any more information!

SeleneOryx

Newcomer
I've just googled, and definitely not. It looks like the interior of the quarry mine, with the floating red skull monsters. It just kept happening when moving from 70 to 71, so I'll see if I can get a screenshot on my next in-game day.

SeleneOryx

Newcomer
So this is after clicking on the stairs in the mine level 70 (the entrance to the ice castle levels)

(Edit: Just realised that I should have tried the next stairs down to see what happened, but I left and now they aren't there)

Probably important: It was consistently happening between 70 and 71 for that one day, but it didn't happen the next.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ereo

Helper
That's a special type of infested floor. They get activated once you find the quarry mine.

SeleneOryx

Newcomer
That's a special type of infested floor. They get activated once you find the quarry mine.
I don't think that's what these are .... the wiki says infested floors are green and slimy, and don't have any rocks. I can't find anything referencing infested floors that look like the quarry mines??