Mac [BUG] Game crashing at 100 golden walnuts

macdonalds08

Newcomer
I am at 99 golden walnuts right now or have moreover worked myself up to that number. Whenever I get another walnut or multiple other walnuts, the day will continue as normal and I'll even be able to access Qi's room and bounty board. When I try to sleep though, the game will crash before it can save. Other than this issue the game works fine and doesn't crash cause of anything else. It is only my character getting above 100 walnuts and I'm not sure what to do. Any help?

macdonalds08

Newcomer
I also have the code saved from the crash file but don't know how to convert it to a file but I will share if someone can tell me how. Also thought I should say I'm just running the most recent update of the game with no mods. It is a primarily single player world but have had people join every now and then

macdonalds08

Newcomer
Update: I seriously consider this to now be some form of issue with co-op/multiplayer. I've found that whenever I delete the cabin I built for my friend, even if I rebuild it in the same day, the game will crash at the end of the day just like every other time. I originally began to think that co-op was mainly the issue (which is why i tried to delete the cabin and therefore their character) but wasn't too sure. This really makes me feel however like my issue somehow lies there.