Solved [BUG] Fruit Tree not able to grow?

sedaasam

Newcomer
Hi!
So prior to the 1.5 update I planted a peach tree next to my greenhouse, It was growing no problem.
As you can see in the photo below, underneath my character, the peach tree is at the 7 day growing phase
But I loaded the game recently and I keep getting the "Your peach tree was unable to grow" message.
I read that fruit trees should be able to grow next to permanent structures, like the greenhouse.
So I'm not sure what's happening.

Console: PC
Version: 1.5.4
Language: English

1612761140125.png

Last edited by a moderator:

imnvs

Local Legend
As far as I know, they actually can not grow while beside anything... but once grown, they're fine. You could, as a workaround, move the greenhouse to somewhere else (at Robin's), and then when the tree is mature, move it back?

Ereo

Helper
Have you tried tilling the ground behind both trees?

Most of the time I get the message it's a tree seed or a weed hidden by the tree.

Wuselding

Cowpoke
Inside the Greenhousee, there is no problem if it is so near to the wall. Maybe it is too near to the next tree or there is some hidden gras underneath the green house? Have you tried your scythe around there just to try?

MrTeapoT

Farmhand
1.5 update make Greenhouse to be "able to move". So If you try to move your green house out of your tree's area should be fine (as @imnvs said ). This solution was the same with Shed.

Hope you enjoy!