Android [BUG] Cranky Spouse Sebastian at 14 hearts?

Wixenstyx

Newcomer
I guess this might be a bug and might not.

Sebastian and my character are presumably happily married, and he's getting his favorite Sashimi every day. Hearts are steady at 14, and they have a little girl. It's very sweet. Nonetheless, twice now he's entered the house while my character has been home and stopped in the doorway, like he's stuck. When approached his dialogue scolds his poor wife that the house is a wreck, and it's not very nice to come home to clutter everywhere, etc. etc.

I am with him; that's super annoying.. but of course, the house looks no messier than it ever does, so whatever, Crankyman.

Thing is, the Wiki lists this dialogue as happening when Sebastian's hearts are neutral or so. It seems odd (and feels a little jarring, frankly) for him to downshift into such an accusatory stance at 14 hearts.

Wixenstyx

Newcomer
Hm... Well, there was nothing in his way in either case. Not my character, and not the dog or the baby either (the baby is still in her crib right now, hadn't been born yet the first time it happened). Maybe there's something invisible catching him in the doorway?

Both times this happened, it was on a Monday after he came home from visiting Robin. Both times my character was in the kitchen area harvesting/refilling wine casks.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
This dialogue only happens when there's something obstructing his path, though with what you said it sounds like he's getting stuck on something invisible.

To make sure, are there any items around the door or the path to the kitchen? (that's the only path that really triggers that dialogue IIRC) Sometimes I've gotten that dialogue even from having a kitchen table or kitchen chairs one tile too close to the path, which can be a bit finnicky sometimes but that's usually what does it

If it's definitely not the furniture, maybe it's a scheduling problem if this has happened on Monday, though i don't know for sure