PC [Bug] Community Center won't unlock in multiplayer despite cutscene showing

Lailoken42

Greenhorn
3 player game. I am not the host. I'm not sure who triggered the cut scene between the host or other player (I'm sure it wasn't me as I was on farm/tree cutting duty at the time).

I skipped the cut scene immediately so I could get back to my tasks, but when we were ready to go deal with the community center it was locked. This is Spring 10. All players checked it out and it was locked for everyone.

I tried editing the hosts save file and the event for community center unlock was not there. After adding the event 611439, the center is still locked. Save editing based on the post in Chucklefish forums https://community.playstarbound.com...-guide-for-solving-some-common-issues.110762/

The save was created post-1.5.1

Lailoken42

Greenhorn
It won't let me post the save files, but I have both the original and the one we tried to edit, if anyone wants me to share them or something

imnvs

Local Legend
It won't let me post the save files, but I have both the original and the one we tried to edit, if anyone wants me to share them or something
If you zip the save file, and all you need is the one save file and not files, it should be within bounds to be posted for folks to look at.

Lailoken42

Greenhorn
Started a new game, and did not skip the cutscene where Mayor Lewis opens the community center. Center is now unlocked and everything seems good. I have no idea if this was the actual issue or not, but I thought it was worth posting for any investigation that might happen.