PC [BUG] 100 % Completion Didn't Unlock The New Area North Of The Railroad

Misti

Newcomer
I have achieved 100 % completion on my farm (I'm playing on 1.5.1 PC right now). Here is the proof.

1609819165031.png

I know the new area was supposed to be unlocked the day after reaching 100 % completion, so I went to sleep and I went to the railroad. Nothing had changed, the boulder was still there. I slept for 28 days straight and, again, the boulder was still there.

1609819470886.png

I tried the Stardew Valley Checkup (https://mouseypounds.github.io/stardew-checkup/) and it told me everything was complete, so I really don't know what might prevent me from unlocking this area.

1609819826556.png

I started this farm a few months before 1.5 came out. Could this farm be corrupted because of the transition from 1.4 to 1.5? How can I fix this? Thanks for the help

Yves

Greenhorn
Are you choosing the Joja route? I know some people who have this situation and they all go Joja. I also encountered this situation more than 10 days ago, and there is no solution at present.

Misti

Newcomer
Are you choosing the Joja route? I know some people who have this situation and they all go Joja. I also encountered this situation more than 10 days ago, and there is no solution at present.
Yep, I chose Joja route. Well, that's unfortunate... I guess I'll have to wait for ConcernedApe to fix that.

Odin

Staff member
This should be fixed in 1.5.3! Please mention if it's still an issue for you after updating.