Solved [BUG] Blue floor on island

Otherkirby

Greenhorn
Platform: Switch
Version: 1.5.4

The ground tiles on the area directly north of the dock and the top of the volcano have unloaded textures.
Any tile that is walkable and is not a ledge tile has this issue.

Note: when hoeing up dirt, the texture on that tile updates to the hoed tile texture.

(I didn't wanna create my own thread for it since I already found this one lol)

IMG_20210211_221252079.jpgIMG_20210211_221330120.jpg

GrasshopperFK

Greenhorn
Hello Guys.
The same Bug is on the PS4 Version too.
A lot of Graphical Issues...

Stardew Valley_20210212231623.jpg

also the "Crib Area" sometimes turn very bright...
Stardew Valley_20210213140124.jpg

Last edited:

BDWsmom

Greenhorn
I have this issue too. PS4. I noticed someone said it was visual only, so I assumed maybe if I dug on spots walnuts are supposed to be I still might be able to get them. But no such luck 😔 It just changed the tile from blue to sand

GameAce92

Greenhorn
I have this issue too. PS4. I noticed someone said it was visual only, so I assumed maybe if I dug on spots walnuts are supposed to be I still might be able to get them. But no such luck 😔 It just changed the tile from blue to sand
You can totally get the walnuts still if you hit the right spot! I'm on PS4 messing around with it now via the guide in the Wiki. They are indeed still there

JackieLima

Newcomer
having an issue with the ground on the island, only happening in the area north of the beach, this continues all the way up to the volcano and into the dig site
Having the Dame problem!!! Also I always get stucked into the Fisherwoman cutscene, the game just doesn't go on after the cutscene ends. Is anyone having the same problem?!

CA said in a reply to a similar screenshot on Twitter about this bug that it affected all areas with a custom background (like the clouds in the background of the North area of the island and the lava in your other screenshot).

I got an update pushed to PS4 this morning that fixed the blue texture issue!
I am at work and am dying inside because I have to wait for HOURS to check my PS4 to see for myself. Something to look forward to!