Wilderness Farm Black Hallow Farm V2 (Plan)

hamisakiss

Greenhorn
The farm on my laptop needs a bit of love, so I decided to do some planning today.
I might add a few mods so it won't look exactly like this, but this is just how I want things to be laid out.

Feel free to give your thoughts/any words of advice you have!

Farm Planner

I love the park design - all that structure makes the pond look like a tended garden. One suggestion - if you move the east and west stone fences around the pond 1 tile outward (to where the inner scarecrows are now) you'd be able to walk around the lake from the north to the south exit. You could also provide east and west entry points to the central park from the intersections of the fields.

hamisakiss

Greenhorn
I love the park design - all that structure makes the pond look like a tended garden. One suggestion - if you move the east and west stone fences around the pond 1 tile outward (to where the inner scarecrows are now) you'd be able to walk around the lake from the north to the south exit. You could also provide east and west entry points to the central park from the intersections of the fields.
Haha, that's what I was going for! And I'll definitely be doing what you suggested. I'm not sure why I didn't think of it the first time (i felt like there was something up with the pond, but didn't know what), but I'll make sure I add it in. Thanks so much!