Big silo and direct Delux buildings.

Kewada

Greenhorn
would be nice if the silo could get some love or we could get something like a big silo storing 999 hay.
beside that would be really nice if we build our first delux coop,barn,big shed u could build another from robin
whitout the needs to upgrade.
costs, material costs and work time uncanged.
just no need to run 2/3 times to robin for the same

eyihsil123

Cowpoke
I hope just increasing the store of silo to 1344(12 animals*28 days*4 seasons). I think big soil will make soil useless. And I want to build big shed directly with 3 days and delete shed(replace shed with big shed).

Quirinea

Farmer
I'm usually just building a single silo and then trying to hoard hay in chests. And building coops and barns in stages isn't a big deal. But I really hope I could directly build a big shed, as now I build a shed, leave it empty till I can upgrade it (usually try to have materials ready). Because if I fill a shed with stuff, it's all in the wrong place after upgrading. I use automate (also taking advantage of it by filling sheds etc. wall to wall, only having a chest by the door, but even without it would mean tedious tinkering waiting a keg to get ready, then moving it, etc...

MogBeoulve

Farmer
I'm usually just building a single silo and then trying to hoard hay in chests. And building coops and barns in stages isn't a big deal. But I really hope I could directly build a big shed, as now I build a shed, leave it empty till I can upgrade it (usually try to have materials ready). Because if I fill a shed with stuff, it's all in the wrong place after upgrading. I use automate (also taking advantage of it by filling sheds etc. wall to wall, only having a chest by the door, but even without it would mean tedious tinkering waiting a keg to get ready, then moving it, etc...
Stuffing hay into chests is workable but clearly not the intended mechanic *sad face*

Kewada

Greenhorn
Stuffing hay into chests is workable but clearly not the intended mechanic *sad face*
not only that u have a silo taking 3x3 space for 240 hay.
and a big chest taking up 1 and storing up to 70k of hay.
to top it of a silo is much more expensive in ressources than a chest.

not only that u have a silo taking 3x3 space for 240 hay.
and a big chest taking up 1 and storing up to 70k of hay.
to top it of a silo is much more expensive in ressources than a chest.
Ja, that's a big disbalance.
I would be totally happy with a large silo that can store 1000-1500 hay

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I hope just increasing the store of silo to 1344(12 animals*28 days*4 seasons). I think big soil will make soil useless. And I want to build big shed directly with 3 days and delete shed(replace shed with big shed).
Having big coops and barns doesn't make coops and barns useless, it just allows for natural progression, the same could apply to silos, the cost could be anything or could be locked behind something like the wizard magical buildings

ttvballer

Newcomer
would be nice if the silo could get some love or we could get something like a big silo storing 999 hay.
beside that would be really nice if we build our first delux coop,barn,big shed u could build another from robin
whitout the needs to upgrade.
costs, material costs and work time uncanged.
just no need to run 2/3 times to robin for the same
I agree with the big silos.

I like this idea, it can take up a lot of space building silos. I like to have one coop and barn for one animal type. I also like to have every type of animal which requires me to have a silo capacity of almost 3k to last the winter. I usually have 4 coops and 5 barns on my farm. With 12 of each type of animal other than pigs which i have 24 of. Which means i wnd up building around 15 silos and it can be hard to find places to put them where they are out of the way on some of the maps.

I'm not overly bothered about the need to upgrade multiple buildings. (Though it would be handy) since by the time im ready to build a second coop or barn im dtill not ready to get the animals for it and always upgrade to the final tier before i buy them. Which gives me time to do other thingd like, grow wheat for them plant grass to spread to save money and food. Save up money to buy the animals themselves ect. The only time i get impatient us when im building my final coop or barn. By then my income is so high that u end up not knowing what to do while it builds lol

Last edited: