Beach Farm Beachy Keen Farm

Lew Zealand

Helper
This is only here as an example. This is my Brutally Utilitarian farm (1) to demonstrate in another thread my ability to place things on a Farm map but not actually do anything possibly misconstrued as creative.

In other words, this Farm is the embodiment Farmer Bobbi as expressed within the confines of Stardew Valley design, but really my brain.

Bobbi_4-13-2021_70919002b.jpg

(1) ©Worblehat

LRangerR

Local Legend
I mean, I understand what you're trying to say, but the real question is:
Why don't you have more rabbits with all that fresh grass that needs to be eaten??

Lew Zealand

Helper
My animals deserve to be imprisoned in their respective Barn and Coop. Because I built them too far from the house and can't possibly make it down there before 7am.

The grass extends right up to those boxes on Spring 1 with the Grass Starter Superbloom from the night before, and slowly recedes down to the southern waterline by the end of Fall 28 as the Pigs convert it to Truffles and Dinosaurs into Eggs. Make no mistake, they are the best machines on the Farm!

I think it's early Summer in that screencap, so they've been slackin'.

Last edited:

Worblehat

Planter
I thought you were the Lazy Farmer? This farm looks like it requires a fair bit of work to run! 🙂 Very nice! Other than the lack of laziness, that's something for me to aspire to! And I like the look of the Beach map; definitely what I'll do in my second save someday.

I really need to do a clear-cutting program and get the trees organized.

Looks like the design intent was for the stable to be where you put it, looks very nice. I shoved mine between the shipping bin and the exit to the Bus Stop. What about pathways? Maybe obsolete once you have the horse, but that was the first thing I did on my farm, roads to each exit, and later to the greenhouse.

LRangerR

Local Legend
I thought you were the Lazy Farmer? This farm looks like it requires a fair bit of work to run! 🙂
That farm looks fairly easy to maintain compared to mine. I suppose it all depends on what our definition of lazy is, which varies from person to person.