Switch Beach Farm issue

Waddlehoots

Greenhorn
Hi! I posted this on Reddit and was directed to bring my issue here.

I played 1.5 on the PC when it came out and started out with the beach farm. I loved it because the “care packages” that would wash up were suuuuper helpful so, obviously, I chose the beach farm when 1.5 came out on the Switch! However, no matter what, all of my “care packages” contain wild seeds. I’ve never once received anything different. I’ve maxed out all of my levels, everything on my farm is upgraded to its final form, all of my tools are iridium level, I’ve checked them on very happy days and very displeased days and everything in between and it’s still wild seeds.
I’m not sure if this is a bug anyone else has experienced but, if so, how did you fix it??

larry

Farmhand
I am also playing on the Nintendude Switch.
After fully upgrading the farmhouse, all I get from the supply crates is mixed seeds. At this point in the game, I just buy flour and oil from Pierre, and farm my own coffee. I don't know if it is intended, but it seems to scale downward with your progress; giving more earlier in the game, and giving less as you become more able to provide for yourself, although the wiki page suggests that the opposite would be true.
A convenient and reliable source of mixed seeds is pretty handy though :^)