Standard Farm Basic farm layout year 5

Akemisora

Planter
Hi, I think you can integrate obelisks area with slime hutch area.

To decorate every nook and cranny of your farm, instead of just tub of flowers, you can use house plants from furniture catalogue and seasonal plants from robin/night market, also tree from crane game at movie theater. Try to mix and match!

I want to critique your heavy use of fence. I think it's a bit unnecessary and can make accessibility more difficult. Well, it's just my personal opinion. You can remove those fence right beside buildings, and put something else.

Qiao Di

Tiller
Thanks for your reply, not sure what you mean with intergrate the area. Care to join me on my farm?

Hmm, looks like you’re a little more on the neat side. @Akemisora I think that might be why they put so many fences. I would suggest near your coop and sheds in the left corner to make a fruit orchard or add some color (some seasonal flower pots, etc.) You could even save up for the Night Market and buy a bunch of Christmas decorations (candy canes and the like) and put them in that area to make it look a little brighter!
In general I love your farm layout, just think it could use a bit more decor/color on the right beneath the Grandpas Shrine area and above the Sheds, instead of just trees.

Qiao Di

Tiller
Hmm, looks like you’re a little more on the neat side. @Akemisora I think that might be why they put so many fences. I would suggest near your coop and sheds in the left corner to make a fruit orchard or add some color (some seasonal flower pots, etc.) You could even save up for the Night Market and buy a bunch of Christmas decorations (candy canes and the like) and put them in that area to make it look a little brighter!
In general I love your farm layout, just think it could use a bit more decor/color on the right beneath the Grandpas Shrine area and above the Sheds, instead of just trees.
Thankyou, I will work on that. Care to join me on my farm and discord?