Solved [HELP] App all in Japanese suddenly

Greeen

Greenhorn
That's about it. I have the android app and love this game but sometime months and months ago it started loading in what looks like Japanese. Searches haven't turned up anything. I have the latest update. I dont want to try and uninstall because I'm afraid I'll lose my game. Naturally, it's pretty impossible to try navigate the game settings since this happened. Any advice?

I guess you could try and use google translate to decipher the settings. Other than that I can really think of another solution.

Ereo

Helper
On the start screen, click on the small speech bubble on the right.

English is the first language in the menu, but I think it shows the languages each in their own language anyway.

Greeen

Greenhorn
I guess you could try and use google translate to decipher the settings. Other than that I can really think of another solution.
Hey, thanks for responding! I suppose you're right, it's just... there's so much text I think it might take hours of translating to just find the language settings. Could you possibly take a look at yours and tell me about where the language setting is in the English version? Might help me isolate the strings to translate faster.

Hey, thanks for responding! I suppose you're right, it's just... there's so much text I think it might take hours of translating to just find the language settings. Could you possibly take a look at yours and tell me about where the language setting is in the English version? Might help me isolate the strings to translate faster.
I play on Switch, so I'm not sure if they're the same. Did you see Ereo's post on the subject? I would try that first and then if that doesn't work then I can take a look at my language settings on the Switch when I have the chance and see if that will help you.

Greeen

Greenhorn
Oh my gosh, Ereo , that was way easier than I thought... somehow I ended up deep in the control settings, thinking it would be there , and always skipped right past that intro screen since the issue cropped up. Thank you!