Anyone got new anime to watch?

I am an old-school kind person. –Not sure you are into that kind of stuff.

If you are into 80s aesthetic anime, I suggest watching "City Hunter".
It's a private detective anime show. I enjoyed watching a pervert getting smashed by women (Yes, you will see a character similar to Master Roshi).

Another one has the same aesthetic. It is very feminine. I am 100 % sure that most male audiences will love it.
It's called Cat's Eye. It is about stealing high-value paintings and jewelry. Yes, police and the mafia are involved.

The last one, It's my favorite 90s mecha show. It's called Patlabor.
That's a police show as well, which involves robots.

Last edited:
I've seen patlabor up to the third part. Looks like you watch older stuff so if you ever come across raijen z i would suggest taking a peek. Essentially it's about an ai that is being used as a medical device for hospice care. It bonds with an elderly man memories and now thinks it's his deceased wife and will do anything to protect him.

While not as old Summer Wars is a good pickup. Guy is wanted for a terrorist attack while his friend had roped him in to be a pretend boyfriend/fiancee at a prestigious family's reunion. Also the director is having another movie being made that looks to be beauty and the beast meets the matrix look up belle x millennium parade on Google if interested

Looks like you watch older stuff so if you ever come across raijen z i would suggest taking a peek. Essentially it's about an ai that is being used as a medical device for hospice care. It bonds with an elderly man memories and now thinks it's his deceased wife and will do anything to protect him.
I did check about it. It sounds like really sad anime. I might need a tissue and be ready to cry.

While not as old Summer Wars is a good pickup. Guy is wanted for a terrorist attack while his friend had roped him in to be a pretend boyfriend/fiancee at a prestigious family's reunion. Also the director is having another movie being made that looks to be beauty and the beast meets the matrix look up belle x millennium parade on Google if interested
I am looking forward to an anime belle movie.

Seven Deadly Sins, but season 5 took a bad turn and we don't like the direction now....
How Heavy are the Dumbbells' you Lift is short, funny and educational 😋
Miss Kobashi's Dragon Maid. it's funny, you can type in Dragon Maid and it will pull up... I might have misspelled the name.... It's also a comedy.
Knights of the Zodiac Saint Sieya and also misspelled the character name... it's pretty neat, gets to action really fast, but they may be lacking a bit on the story element.
Idhun Chronicles is a bit drama, reminds me of the twilight, but has a neat plot.

Yeah I had finished the Kobayashi and the second season was great especially the idiot scene. Looking forward mushuko tensei season 2, faraway paladin, by the grace of gods season 2. Although those are all Isekai seems like that's got a few more years market dominance especially with shield hero and raphalleia lurking around

If you guys like fruits basket with strong females may I humbly suggest ghibli films specifically Princess Mononka, Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind, Howl's Moving Castle.

If your wanting a more fruits basket vibe Kakuriyo-Bed and Breakfast for spirits is nice and so is Kamisama kiss.

If you guys like fruits basket with strong females may I humbly suggest ghibli films specifically Princess Mononka, Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind, Howl's Moving Castle.

If your wanting a more fruits basket vibe Kakuriyo-Bed and Breakfast for spirits is nice and so is Kamisama kiss.
Studio Ghibli marathon!!!! 😍

Also did ya'll know that Howl's moving castle was based off of a book and the book has a sequel? I recently found that out. It's a novel, and not a manga, 🤯

TheSleepyCat

Cowpoke
Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina 12 Episodes only, subbed and dubbed. Personally the voice acting in dubbed is fantastic. Darker themes than you'd think.
Came out last year.

Animes you've probably already heard of / watched:

Code Geass (Justt rewatched, still awesome)
Rurouni Kenshin
Ergo Proxy
DeathNote
RWBY (American anime, graphics /themes get more amazing and darker as series continues. (First couple seasons they had a limited budget. BEST fight scenes i've ever seen)

Studio Ghibli marathon!!!! 😍

Also did ya'll know that Howl's moving castle was based off of a book and the book has a sequel? I recently found that out. It's a novel, and not a manga, 🤯
I got some thing to tell you about Tales from Earthsea, Earwig and the Witch, and the Pippi LongStockings movie.....they are good though I do like the filmed version of earth sea with Danny glover better.