Another Reason to Have Multiple Save Points Throughout Day

Saraneth

Farmhand
Since I've come back to 1.5, I've now had 3 crashes. While there are some "groundhog day" style games I enjoy, Stardew Valley is not one of them. Along with reasons that other folks have given for needing ways to save the game before "going to bed," I would like to add recovery to the list.

While some may consider this more appropriate for the bug forum (and such posts can be found there, to be sure), a mid-day save is something I've always thought would be appropriately convenient, especially as the game has moved to mobile, and it has simply now felt even more pressing with the crashing issues.

Odin

Staff member
As LuckyParsnip said, the real solution here is to solve the crashing issues introduced in the 1.5 update. I'd encourage you to share more details in the Bug Reports section about any game issues you have if you see them again.

lazyroll

Tiller
But you can still do save scumming while rage quitting if something happens and just resetting that particular day that way. At least it could be an object placable on a farm only, where you could save only once per day or something like that if you need to leave quickly for various reasons. Or the game could save when you quit only.

And for the second point... Now there's so much to do in the game... I easily forget most of the things, for that reason we need a Notepad (Idea).

Last edited: