An AMAzing Ranger thread

LRangerR

Local Legend
So, since all the cool kids seem to be doing it, i figured i'd hop on this particular bandwagon. I'll do my best to answer just about anything, but please understand if there are certain things that I simply cannot talk about. Have fun :3

Who’s your favorite Stardew spouse? And what’s your favorite place in the valley? (Calico Desert, Ginger Island, the Mountains, etc.)
(btw I love your thread title)

Odin

Staff member
What's a book/movie/show that you recently read/watched and really liked?

LRangerR

Local Legend
Who’s your favorite Stardew spouse? And what’s your favorite place in the valley? (Calico Desert, Ginger Island, the Mountains, etc.)
Favorite spouse is Haley, and favorite place, as lame as it sounds is the farm. xD

edit:
(btw I love your thread title)
Oh and thank you :)

Favorite game besides SDV?
The original Star Wars Battlefront games (i know there's 2 but i like them equally and both for different reasons).

do you believe in the afterlife?
Definitely, but I believe that it's completely different from what we imagine it is. Things usually are ;)

What's a book/movie/show that you recently read/watched and really liked?
Book: Read a book about camping/backpacking recently and it was really awesome.
Movie: Lord of the Rings, always. But not the Hobbit trilogy.
Show: Little Busters: Refrain. It's an anime but honestly a lot of Western media has gone really downhill lately, and honestly i don't watch TV that much anyways.

Last edited:

rippytrippy

Planter
Definitely, but I believe that it's completely different from what we imagine it is. Things usually are ;)
I used to imagine heaven as just a lil beach by the forest and Jesus just sitting in a golden chair looking into a crystal ball at the earth lmao

What's one thing you would want to do, if you knew it would change things to better mold the world around you and improve your overall life experience?

Is this thread still good for asking questions? If it is, my question is, what do you do for a living? Also, how long have you been playing SDV?

LRangerR

Local Legend
I don't even remember when i picked up SDV, but lets just say I've been playing since before got turned into a Morris-type character. He's always been a businessman, but he wasn't always sleezy.

As for what I do for a living, that's a bit personal, but lets just say I help those in need find the things they require.

I don't even remember when i picked up SDV, but lets just say I've been playing since before got turned into a Morris-type character. He's always been a businessman, but he wasn't always sleezy.

As for what I do for a living, that's a bit personal, but lets just say I help those in need find the things they require.
Noice