Question Adopt'n'skin Coop and Barn Animals

StardewWizard

Sodbuster
I would like to get the adopt'n'skin mod so i may have more than one pet. In the mod description on nexus it says to remove all reskin mods from your mod folder, and put skins you want in the correct adopt'n'skins folder. If my current reskin mods for the coop and barn are for content patcher, is it possible to use them with adopt'n'skin? I really don't to loose them.

kdau

Tiller
Are you referring to mods that change the appearance of the Coop and Barn themselves, or that change the appearance of the farm animals that live there?

kdau

Tiller
Okay, np. You should still be able to use those reskins by moving their individual files into the appropriate Adopt 'n' Skin assets subfolders and renaming them as needed. The alternate Adopt 'n' Skin versions of Elle's Coop and Barn skins show the correct naming for all the different animals.

StardewWizard

Sodbuster
Okay, np. You should still be able to use those reskins by moving their individual files into the appropriate Adopt 'n' Skin assets subfolders and renaming them as needed. The alternate Adopt 'n' Skin versions of Elle's Coop and Barn skins show the correct naming for all the different animals.
Thank you!