Switch 18+ hangout and farm with me?

Bbrae7

Farmhand
Hi!

I've been wanting forever to find someone to play stardew with. I'm not very particular about farm goals or have anything specific in mind, just thought it would be great to make new friends to game with!

Maybe we could hang out on discord? I am pretty introverted so it doesn't have to be voice chat!

I am currently in Eastern Standard Time but I run on a night schedule as I work during nights. I would be able to play pretty often as well.

Please reply if interested!

satanicwitches

Greenhorn
Hey I would love to have someone to play with! What do you play on? I can do switch or even use my fiancè’s PC to do multiplayer :)

Bbrae7

Farmhand
Hey I would love to have someone to play with! What do you play on? I can do switch or even use my fiancè’s PC to do multiplayer :)
Awesome! I play on switch. Do you have discord? My user is lydiadeetz7#7148 add me if you do and we can do friend codes and talk and stuff if you want. If not, I'll be home from work soon and I can just give you my friend code! :)

satanicwitches

Greenhorn
Awesome! I play on switch. Do you have discord? My user is lydiadeetz7#7148 add me if you do and we can do friend codes and talk and stuff if you want. If not, I'll be home from work soon and I can just give you my friend code! :)
[/QUOTE]
I’ve sent you a friend request on discord, add me when you can :)