Switch 129/130 walnuts, no parrot hints

Kairo

Newcomer
I am playing online multiplayer with one friend. We believe we have found all of the walnuts but it is stated that we are one short. The parrot is not giving any more hints and we have already gotten walnuts from all of the non-hinted locations and secret notes. Could this be a bug?

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hi Kairo and Welcome to the Forums!

This can be a bug where the game's internal walnut count is off. What you can try first is to open the chat box and type in:

/recountnuts

and hit Enter. If you have a count that's off by one, then this should fix that right up. Thanks for @BlaDe for finding this and @imnvs for spreading the knowledge via his sig.

imnvs

Local Legend
There is also the chance that you actually are missing 1 golden walnut. I would double check the ones that you don't get hints for if /recountnuts doesn't work.

Pindaatje

Newcomer
Hi Kairo and Welcome to the Forums!

This can be a bug where the game's internal walnut count is off. What you can try first is to open the chat box and type in:

/recountnuts

and hit Enter. If you have a count that's off by one, then this should fix that right up. Thanks for @BlaDe for finding this and @imnvs for spreading the knowledge via his sig.
I can use the chat, but not the /recountnuts command gives me nothing on my switch. (I can type it, but entering it gives me no text in the chatbox, it just disappears)

Last edited:

imnvs

Local Legend
I can use the chat, but not the /recountnuts command gives me nothing on my switch. (I can type it, but entering it gives me no text in the chatbox, it just disappears)
That's exactly what should happen. But it should also fix your golden walnut count if it is broken. It double checks the walnuts found and compares them to the count, and if they differ, it fixes the count. If you're still at 129/130, it means you actually didn't find all of the golden walnuts and have one left.

BurkeyTurkey

Newcomer
That's exactly what should happen. But it should also fix your golden walnut count if it is broken. It double checks the walnuts found and compares them to the count, and if they differ, it fixes the count. If you're still at 129/130, it means you actually didn't find all of the golden walnuts and have one left.
Any idea why the parrot wouldn't give hints but count would show 129/130 then? I did the recountnuts command and it didn't update my count. So I figure I'm missing one but now I have no way of knowing which one.

imnvs

Local Legend
Any idea why the parrot wouldn't give hints but count would show 129/130 then? I did the recountnuts command and it didn't update my count. So I figure I'm missing one but now I have no way of knowing which one.
There are some walnuts the parrot doesn't give hints for. Have you got all the walnuts from the pirate dart game? Did you get the walnut from the bush at the south end of the gem shrine? Did you collect all the walnuts from Professor Snail?

Godkin

Planter
In the silence of Leo's house, the parrot holds a secret hidden clue. They shouted a hidden code that revealed the location of the hidden canary. However, within your guts, the number spoken will change as you discover it. The door to hidden answers opens before you, as you enter this captivating mystery game.

Divine power flows in my veins, I am the chosen godkin who inherited the power of the gods, the "SEPUH" who reigns in the realm of Stardew Valley ( ̄⊿ ̄)╭

BurkeyTurkey

Newcomer
There are some walnuts the parrot doesn't give hints for. Have you got all the walnuts from the pirate dart game? Did you get the walnut from the bush at the south end of the gem shrine? Did you collect all the walnuts from Professor Snail?
Ugh thank you so much, it was the walnut from the bush at the south end of the gem shrine. You're a legend.