Standard Farm Mtspower's Life Thread

Wich of these options you would take:

• Forager - Can harvest forageables and put tap on trees but can't plant, harvest, fish or mine.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZeFat

Sodbuster
Someone else 'round these parts recently made one of the Legendary Fish into Sashimi using much the same storied technique that you have skillfully mastered. Problem with that is there's no way to get that Legendary back through grinding as there can be only one of each happy, flappy Legendary fish per save.

Being a rank amateur, I have only converted Ice Pips and Lava Eels into Sashimi thanks to the world most accommodating Fridge, so my grind was only a day or two extra to fix that flub.

Moral of the Story: Store valuable *anything* in chests, because why would Farmer Bobbi choose to use a ā€ @%$# Periwinkle to make Sashimi for Seb when he could get my infamous Lava Eel Sashimi?

Pam doing her impression of me:
You rang? :c

LRangerR

Local Legend
So what were some of the hard to craft things?

A sunflower or two would look nice in the desert. Maybe near Sandy's?

Also, you should make a bowling alley using one of the coconut spawns somewhere.

mtspower

Planter
So what were some of the hard to craft things?

A sunflower or two would look nice in the desert. Maybe near Sandy's?

Also, you should make a bowling alley using one of the coconut spawns somewhere.
The hard itens to craft are solar panels... 20 of then, actually
xD the Sunflower idea is cool, I'll w8 fall to do that and my gem berries too!
what could I use for the bowling pins?

LRangerR

Local Legend
The hard itens to craft are solar panels... 20 of then, actually
xD the Sunflower idea is cool, I'll w8 fall to do that and my gem berries too!
what could I use for the bowling pins?
Good question. I saw a bowling alley in "this" thread... looks like he used Junimos, lol. Whatever it is It'd have to be something you can put on the floor, Putting them on end tables won't work so that limits your options greatly.

Btw, can you plant Banana trees in the desert? :3

mtspower

Planter
Good question. I saw a bowling alley in "this" thread... looks like he used Junimos, lol. Whatever it is It'd have to be something you can put on the floor, Putting them on end tables won't work so that limits your options greatly.

Btw, can you plant Banana trees in the desert? :3
Unfortunately not :C tested today, but would be great :!:

mtspower

Planter
Yoo! today, like in past posts, I've come to sdv cord and asked for some ideas so... Well, today I've tried to grant wishes. Why? Because I can. So, I've started asking for ppls desired designs, a little bit of talk here and there and I was getting inspired in my mind for some unknow reason.
1616308943795.png

I've got some Ideas to actually do it for once!

Really needed to improve at some garden skills for my arsenal, but it's kinda hard to mix things up and still be a reasonable place, I mean, It's not like a greenhouse where you can plant stuff and that much advantage, I wanted a common area to start out:
1616307145679.png

My first tought about the entrance of the Movie Theater, was doing like a TV placement near the building, but I failed to do this, TVs can't be put outside.
1616307203493.png

After thinking about movie theater's interior for a while...
1616310146272.png

1616310175014.png

I couldn't figure out alone what to do here, It's just a place with... Weird Npcs that likes to use my decoration for weird reasons loL so, Marcelo ended like it's shown below. No worries, in the worst case cenario, he could end in Harvey's clinic as a green slime and pay 1000G to get a cure... Idk what I'm typing anymore, not responsable about what you see next.
1616307443650.png

Just the little area in north of the movie theater, not much to see here. I've did it now I sit.
1616307326956.png

Did u realized there's a Jojo reference in this post?:ca:

Attachments

Last edited:

mtspower

Planter
Bruh, the movie theater was hard! I got lots of help, that's why I manage to finish it that fast!

Right after that, I've decided to grant more wishes. Why? oh, you know why.

I think this ss will say everything about how our conversation was entertaining:
1616311372473.png

And that went great Idea, cuz I intended to decorate those places soon to be honest.

I've started with Krobus, was quite a easy one, and finished in 2 days ingame:
1616312583874.png

Matt_3-21-2021_27126215.png

Entrance of the mines, I've decided to do a little setup here for practical reasons. A TV, to check daily luck + Junimos Chest to switch or deposit tools. You may be wondering, what can a slime be practical for? And the answer is simple! Nothing!
1616312015021.png

Besides that, the Dwarf has it's own room, and we can't let him as it is, without it's stuff and some drinks to become happy, after all we're designing to avoid ww3 between dwarfs and shadow people.
1616312466414.png
This dude aways get into chat with some awesome, amazing Ideas!
1616312331889.png

And of course, I needed to do my BONUS stage of today, wich goes for Eli Pye! If you're smart (like this guy) you should have noticed that it's missing a part of the mines map, and I'm talking about 1.4 stuff.
By the first time in the story of this thread, we have a visitor, someone called Danilo, my seconandary character and also a RL friend wich plays eventually. Without further ado, this is my bonus design of today!

shallnotpass.png

Thank you! Baai!

Last edited:

LRangerR

Local Legend
Have you ever been to one of those movie theaters that sells alcohol? It's not sold at the main register, but if you could make a bartender area/barista register area or something like that then it's within reality. The SDV theater IS kinda cramped though, so Idk if you could make it work. Is there anything you could use for the cloth ropes/line areas? Maybe iron fence or something? idk.

As for other things you could put "for sale", maybe a ring, kinda like those candy ring pop things (i'm thinking emerald or sturdy but it's your pick). Maybe some Cranberry Candy, Strange Bun, Maple Bar, Espresso/coffee. Idk.

Could also put a jukebox and the JotPK arcade in there somewhere near the crane game?

Also...who the heck is marcello?

Edit- Krobus' place needs more Mutant Carp and/or sashimi @ZeFat .

As for the Dwarf, maybe you could make him a Farm Computer out of one of those gadgets you pick up every now and then. I'm also debating whether or not some Milk would be good to put in there for the dwarf, since he's always asking about it. Regardless, he needs some of his loved gifts, specifically Lemon Stone, but all the precious gems would be A+. I don't think the grass fits with his aesthetic, but some mushrooms on the other hand would, if you can figure out how to get that to work.

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
Besides that, the Dwarf has it's own room, and we can't let him as it is, without it's stuff and some drinks to become happy, after all we're designing to avoid ww3 between dwarfs and shadow people.
All of the areas you created are great, but I especially like the Dwarf's area! It looks really good.
Lol nice. But who is he? I don't know any Marcelos
He's the one that rents you the hot air balloon in Harvey's 10 heart event.