Standard Farm Mtspower's Life Thread

Wich of these options you would take:

• Forager - Can harvest forageables and put tap on trees but can't plant, harvest, fish or mine.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mtspower

Planter
Hey guys, how are you?

I
was playing just now, and so I wanted to make a nice place for our magical neighbors in the valley, and then I went to Cindersap Florest and decorated the entrance to the Wizard's house.

wizard house entrance.png

Then, I went into his house and started to imagine what could be done, as it is already semi-furnished, and this type of place is not very simple to decorate, you have to rely on what is already there too. I considered taking on a more arcane theme, and I believe you understand why.

Matt_3-21-2021_80271964.png

The basement is a little smaller, but it has uses, and these utilities helped me to define something to be done with this place. We have teleportation signage, and also an offering statue with braziers to "technically" place the offering.

Matt_3-21-2021_80519766.png

Going to the witch's house, i decided to put items she could use during her witchcraft, like a crystal ball, the eggs she throws on our floor and some other decorations.

Matt_3-21-2021_80576868.png

outside the witch's house, I decided to make a small garden, and a space for deconstructing items, in addition to putting an auto-petter to feel like Goblin was the witch's pet lol

Matt_3-21-2021_80667872.png

The teleport that leads to the witch's swamp is decorated with fairy dust, to end the teleport instantly.

Matt_3-21-2021_80727207.png

I think that now they can both enjoy the divorce with more enthusiasm, or maybe now they can try one more time?

Do I feel the witch's hut need at least 1 of the creepy dolls you donate to the museum? I do feel one of them creepy dolls would add to the category of "objects she might use for witching".

mtspower

Planter
Hey sdv forum!

So, after a while playing other games and doing stuff in rl, I'm finally back to sdv in order to try to design my Sdv farm and have some fun here, as I've said in my steam review, stardew valley is a game wich you can have fun, even after the endgame.

I want to point out here in this thread, why I did stopped playing for a momment, and why I wasnt enjoying the game as I aways do, and to point this out, I need to talk about the latest episodes from my "design the world" or "pavel the world" (whatever you wanna call it) journey, inside sdv, wich is my sdv forum live thread. (yeah, this thread)
During my last play sessions, I was planning how I could make my Cindersap Forest look prettier using the resources available in the game, and I got a big surprise about how all my maps have the same features, and it made it seem like a monotonous and superficial attempt at how I could. seem! So one of the members I met in this thread (@LRangerR) talked to me about some ideas that might work, but I was so fed up with the possibilities that I practically stopped looking for inspiration, and so I stopped looking about or trying to resolve my criticism of the game mechanics. using exploits, I kept looking for a way around this problem but nothing seemed to please me visually. And so I came back because I found a solution to this problem? I must say, I haven't really come up with a method for making better maps, especially when it comes to the outside world! I keep the same difficulties in doing it, just as before. But, something has changed and now I decided to understand what! Suddenly, my desire to play the game came back with a vengeance, and I'm 3 days looking for inspiration again (feel free to share the images of the game that you find interesting).
I think what has changed is the saturation! For example, eating the same food every day can make you feel uncomfortable, but it's definitely not good for your health! We need to vary, as well as saying that everything in excess is bad, our bodies need a little of everything, and that's how life works, and maybe that's why people like to experience new opportunities. Besides, the desire to play also brought me here, to show you my creations and also to try to make you want to play more. I'm currently practicing new stuff and will soon share with you what I have in mind, I just came to say that I'm coming back, and so I'm updating my Thread to: 7th year farm.

Enjoy!
See you soon!

mtspower

Planter
Hello fellow farmers! I'm just passing by to send a tiny pic to demonstrate what I'm doing in the game and to say that I'm having alot of fun!

1634252274324.png

This means that I continue to prepare designs for other parts of the map, and I will be happy to show you the result of the decorations soon! I built this thread a long time ago, and I'm just now starting to think about the new island implemented in the 1.5 update, but I'm still here and I want to make that clear to anyone who's been following the thread and newcomers to the game, or even the forum: I intend to make designs for each place in this game and thus complete my thread, even if the game is updated again.

SniperChips

Newcomer
ive been looking everywhere for an answer. HOW THE HELL DID YOU MAKE THE WATER IN THE DINO COOP AND OSTRICH BARN! IT IS SOO GOOD AND I WANT TO RECREATE IT!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Great job, I am a super money/goal achieving oriented person and player but I can admire this from the persective of the player I am and still find appretiation in myself for it.
Uneveness is great too, I will post a farm tour of a only money oriented late-game farm so come check it out and compare, I look forward to seeing you there when I post it and can notify it here if you are all good with it.
Thanks.

Odin

Staff member
ive been looking everywhere for an answer. HOW THE HELL DID YOU MAKE THE WATER IN THE DINO COOP AND OSTRICH BARN! IT IS SOO GOOD AND I WANT TO RECREATE IT!
It looks like they used rugs to create that effect, specifically the Icy Rug and Snowy Rug. The Icy Rug was added in 1.5, so it isn't available on mobile yet.

mtspower

Planter
Great job, I am a super money/goal achieving oriented person and player but I can admire this from the persective of the player I am and still find appretiation in myself for it.
Uneveness is great too, I will post a farm tour of a only money oriented late-game farm so come check it out and compare, I look forward to seeing you there when I post it and can notify it here if you are all good with it.
Thanks.
I would appreciate your content, pal! Let your link here and I should add it to the main topic as well (if u don't mind)

Your Farm looks great! I wish sometimes I would have so much inspiration to design my farm in that way.
Ty very much! appreciate your message :grin:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I would appreciate your content, pal! Let your link here and I should add it to the main topic as well (if u don't mind)

Ty very much! appreciate your message :grin:
Thanks, it won't be done for a while as it's still about 80 hours until done but the offer is really appreciated.