📌🗓Calender Stickers/Markers 🗓📌

Tukis J

Sodbuster
- :clock: I think the calendar is good for the player to keep track of events in SV, but wouldn't be better if it could be customized more, like maybe if we buy a hundred crop type Pierre would give us stickers like if we buy a hundred pumpkin seeds he would give the player pumpkin stickers to put in calendar dates to keep track of things better, maybe he could sell all the other types like there are on for solar panels or tappers, maybe as well if you buy a ton of wood from Robin she would give you tree stickers, Buying bait from willy he would give you fish stickers, buying a ton of resources from clint would give the player gem stickers to keep track of cristaleriums, etc...

Last edited:

LRangerR

Local Legend
I'd like them better if they were simply sold separately instead of requiring to buy resources in order to have them. What if you never buy from Clint but want to have the stickers? Or what if you've become seed-independent of Pierre's because you have a shed full of seed makers? (not saying i do these things, just talking about things that are theoretically possible within the constraints of the vanilla game).

Failing that, I think these would be a good addition to a mod at the very least.

Tukis J

Sodbuster
I'd like them better if they were simply sold separately instead of requiring to buy resources in order to have them. What if you never buy from Clint but want to have the stickers? Or what if you've become seed-independent of Pierre's because you have a shed full of seed makers? (not saying i do these things, just talking about things that are theoretically possible within the constraints of the vanilla game).

Failing that, I think these would be a good addition to a mod at the very least.
that is valid as well but the player would only have to buy around 50 of a resource, plus I think it makes sense as an incentive for the town's people of pelican town to promote their business.

Last edited: