👋 hey 👋

PixiePixel

Farmhand
I made this account I guess two years ago and forgot I had it. lol. I have been starting a new game of Stardew and thought it may be fun to find a forum just to chat with others about the game. I know when I first tried the game out a couple years ago I had no idea what I was doing and felt rushed but this time, I'm not worrying about the time and just play it. I also decided to go the joja route this time. Also I know nothing about mods and I know Stardew is a popular game to use mods with.

So hi I guess 🙃🤠

Hill Myna

Farmer
Hello PixiePixel!

Glad that you found these Forums (again). ;D

Are you enjoying going Joja? I had heaps of fun when I did, I loved having a different option.

What platform are you playing on? Mods can only be applied on PC and, to a lesser extent, Android. I play on Switch, so I don't know that much about mods either!

Anyways, welcome to the Forums, looking forward to seeing you around!

PixiePixel

Farmhand
Hello PixiePixel!

Glad that you found these Forums (again). ;D

Are you enjoying going Joja? I had heaps of fun when I did, I loved having a different option.

What platform are you playing on? Mods can only be applied on PC and, to a lesser extent, Android. I play on Switch, so I don't know that much about mods either!

Anyways, welcome to the Forums, looking forward to seeing you around!
Thanks for the welcome. I just got to my first summer in stardew, so I am basically at the beginning of the game still. However after getting the membership, this route looks more reasonable for me to pursue than the community center. I mean, I love collectibles, but it was hard to keep up on that one and the pacing of everything just feels so rushed. I also like the options that the little joja card shows. I am playing on Steam so it is pc but I plan on playing the game on my steam deck when it comes in this summer.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Welcome back, PixiePixel! The Joja route also has some perks for obtaining special machines that otherwise mush be found as rare loot drops, so Joja has some nice beneftis. I haven't played this way yet, but maybe one day...

Enjoy!