THIS MOD HAS MANY DEPENDENCIES
It is not a standalone mod. Please make sure you have installed everything required correctly before reporting bug issues.
Even More Recipes for you to cook! The screenshots do a good job at showcasing the amount of items but there is even more! Phew, let's get cookin'!
Special thanks to mominthevalley for testing & Minerva for editing the edibility values!
If you would like to contribute to the project, we welcome pull requests on our Github repo! You may also submit ideas or translations there.
- This is a collaboration between many modders from the SDV discord, if you have questions about specific sprites feel free to post in #modding on the discord server
- Not all items are recipes, some are only sold by Gus or Pierre
- I apologize if not all items featured in the screenshots are currently included in this mod, there's a lot to sift through and some may have been accidentally included in pictures
See MouseyPounds database!
L I N K
- Latest version of Json Assets
- Latest version of SMAPI
- Latest version of SpaceCore
- Latest version of Mail Framework Mod (optional, to get recipes in the mail)
- Fresh Meat - An 'Alternative' Butcher Mod (optional, if you do not have this installed remove the [JA] Even More Recipes - Meat folder included)
- Latest version of Content Patcher https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:Installing_SMAPI
- Latest version of Producer Mod Framework
- Project Populate Json Assets Content Pack Collection
Phew that's a lot
Step 1. Install SMAPI, Json Assets, SpaceCore, Content Patcher, Producer Framework Mod, PPJA Collection, Fresh Meat (optional), and Mail Framework Mod (optional).
Step 2. Download this mod and extract the zip file anywhere you would like. There are 3 files included in the download:
[JA] Even More Recipes
[JA] Even More Recipes - Meat (optional)
[MFM] Even More Recipes
Step 3. Drag & Drop the extracted folder(s) directly into the /Mods folder.
- Delete every existing food item made from this mod
- Remove the corresponding folder(s) inside /Mods
If you miss any (especially in your inventory) you can crash your game.