Otters Horse Mod [content patcher] & {alternative Textures]

Otters Horse Mod [content patcher] & {alternative Textures] 1.0

Horse Mod banner.png

Click for Alternative textures version
Disclaimer:
Please don't re-upload or re-disptribute or edit/trace over my Mod/ Sprites and especially not behind a paywall! It would be very disrepectful of my efforts and work plus it's not a nice thing to do. This was done just so I could practice doing sprites and is meant to be free to enjoy and not for profit. They may not be amazing but I did work hard on them.
Please don't add any of my stuff to Mod Packs even with credit. People barely read the credits and it kinda takes away from this mod and the possibility for feedback. If you would like to, for whatever reason, contact me and ask first! I would like to check out the mod first and maybe help push it.
This mod should only be available for download on Nexus and on the stardewvalley mod forum under the username "thatotterthing".​

Instructions:

⦁ Install SMAPI
⦁ Install Content Patcher
⦁ optional but recommended: install generic mod menu
⦁ Extract into your \Stardew Valley\Mods\ folder (or whereever you installed your SMAPI mods folder)

Without generic mod menu:
⦁ Run the game using SMAPI so that it creates a config.json file
⦁ Open the config.json and use the reference image to change your animals to the ones you want.
example: (open > config.json)
"Horse": "1"
to change your horses to Horse #1 texture. All the horses are labelled on the reference image. save>close>then start the game with SMAPI. (note:replace the "red text" with "false" for the default skin)

With Generic mod menu:
⦁ run the game using smapi
⦁ open the generic mod menu (cick the gear in the bottom left corner of the title screen and you will see a menu of your mods)
⦁ click on the mod and a simple drop down menu will pop up and let you select the textures you want. (so easy!)

For Adopt and Skin:
place folders with corresponding animal textures in "AdoptSkin\assets\skins" some skins may be replaced so you will have to rename them if you want to keep them. (The skins use the "animal_number" system adoptnskin uses by default so you don't need to change anything!)

Horse reference.png
Author
thatotterthing
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from thatotterthing