Unofficial mod updates

xianwaelee

Newcomer
Please don't be rude.

I tried my best to complete these but I don't have the time or energy to complete every npc. But this is not an update of the seasonal outfits mod, only of baechu's portraits. Whatever portraits SVO was missing I did not add, I don't know how to do that kind of update!! Please note there are some portraits that I modified to my liking because this was made for my personal use so there's a big emphasis on the unofficial part of this "update".

The characters without portraits are Sandy (there are several versions of Sandy, I only edited one so the others are disabled. Technically she does have Baechu style portraits just not all four styles), Gunther, Marlon, Martin (sve), Evelyn, George and Willy.

The only other thing missing are the mermaid pendants.

If someone wants to update what's missing feel free to include what I've made so far.

Download here (too big to upload here)
sorry, I didn't mean to be rude

xianwaelee

Newcomer
Please don't be rude.

I tried my best to complete these but I don't have the time or energy to complete every npc. But this is not an update of the seasonal outfits mod, only of baechu's portraits. Whatever portraits SVO was missing I did not add, I don't know how to do that kind of update!! Please note there are some portraits that I modified to my liking because this was made for my personal use so there's a big emphasis on the unofficial part of this "update".

The characters without portraits are Sandy (there are several versions of Sandy, I only edited one so the others are disabled. Technically she does have Baechu style portraits just not all four styles), Gunther, Marlon, Martin (sve), Evelyn, George and Willy.

If someone wants to update what's missing feel free to include what I've made so far.

btw thank you so much for this!

xianwaelee

Newcomer
Please don't be rude.

OMG IT WORKS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS, I AM FOREVER GREATFUL!
Please don't be rude.

Lol hello I'm back. I have downloaded a Sebastian sprite and this mod replaced it, is there way for me to remove your sprite? (What I mean by sprite is Sebastian with really white skin) Like what should I delete to remove the sprite. I'm fine with Sebastian not having seasonal outfits btw if I need to delete it for the sprite.

Last edited:

cyanfire

Tiller
Thankyou @Prsim 99 for the update!

I have found an issue with PyTK 1.22.9 on 1.5.5, when clicking Load on the main menu it causes the save screen to takes ages to load up. It almost appears to crash but it recovers.

I also have one more mod update request for 1.5.5 as the newest update made it incompatible, if anyone could take a look that would be awesome.

Happy Fish Jump

Last edited:

morphinpink

Tiller
OMG IT WORKS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS, I AM FOREVER GREATFUL!

Lol hello I'm back. I have downloaded a Sebastian sprite and this mod replaced it, is there way for me to remove your sprite? (What I mean by sprite is Sebastian with really white skin) Like what should I delete to remove the sprite. I'm fine with Sebastian not having seasonal outfits btw if I need to delete it for the sprite.
Just check the folders, they're in the sprites folder with his name

Last edited:

Purson

Newcomer
Updated jwdred's mods, thanks to PR from Pathoschild. Ready for 64-bit and SDV 1.5

Mail Order Pigs
Point and Plant
Replanter
Animal Sitter
Crab Net
Replanter currently doesn't include things growing on Ginger Island. Could anyone update it?

Kreeate

Rancher
Hello, SMAPI log tells me to update my mod to: "Relationship Tracker 1.1.0-beta.2-unofficial.1-pathoschild", however the compatibility page for SMAPI mods repeatedly sends me to the following link, which seems to be the same mod version? https://community.playstarbound.com...valley-1-3-closed.142524/page-79#post-3345224. Should I disregard SMAPI's warning?
I think SMAPI checks the update key in the manifest.json file. The update key refers back to the original Nexus mod which is still the older version, which is why SMAPI thinks you should update. You have the latest available version installed so you can just ignore the SMAPI warning for now.