Solved [BUG] Cutscene kicked out

Veil_Arcadia

Greenhorn
During the "Stardew Valley Hero" event I get kicked out of the cutscene. I don't know why it keeps kicking me out. Here is my Smapi:

[14:25:40 ERROR game] In event #191393 for location CommunityCenter
[14:25:40 ERROR game] On line #46: speed Susan 4
[14:25:40 ERROR game] System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at StardewValley.Event.command_speed(GameLocation location, GameTime time, String[] split) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Event.Commands.cs:line 498
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at SpaceCore.Patches.EventPatcher.Before_TryEventCommand(Event __instance, GameLocation location, GameTime time, String[] split) in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.spacechase0\SpaceCore\Patches\EventPatcher.cs:line 63
at StardewValley.Event.tryEventCommand_PatchedBy<spacechase0.SpaceCore>(Object location, GameLocation time, GameTime split, String[] )
at StardewValley.Event._checkForNextCommand(GameLocation location, GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Event.cs:line 992
at StardewValley.Event.checkForNextCommand(GameLocation location, GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Event.cs:line 754
[14:25:40 ERROR game] Event script error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
[14:25:40 ERROR game] On line #48: speed Susan 4
[14:25:40 ERROR game] System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at StardewValley.Event.command_speed(GameLocation location, GameTime time, String[] split) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Event.Commands.cs:line 498
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at SpaceCore.Patches.EventPatcher.Before_TryEventCommand(Event __instance, GameLocation location, GameTime time, String[] split) in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.spacechase0\SpaceCore\Patches\EventPatcher.cs:line 63
at StardewValley.Event.tryEventCommand_PatchedBy<spacechase0.SpaceCore>(Object location, GameLocation time, GameTime split, String[] )
at StardewValley.Event._checkForNextCommand(GameLocation location, GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Event.cs:line 992
at StardewValley.Event.checkForNextCommand(GameLocation location, GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Event.cs:line 754

Could I get some help?

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Hi, instead of the copy paste of the error, could you upload your entire SMAPI log and link to it here? There are instructions at that page for how to find and share it.
During the "Stardew Valley Hero" event I get kicked out of the cutscene. I don't know why it keeps kicking me out. Here is my Smapi:

[14:25:40 ERROR game] On line #46: speed Susan 4
[14:25:40 ERROR game] Event script error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
[14:25:40 ERROR game] On line #48: speed Susan 4

Could I get some help?

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Code:
---> System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
Your log shows OutOfMemoryException errors in the console, and the game may severely lag or crash. That means your game ran out of available memory mid-session. Since the game is 32-bit, it can only use the first ≈3GB of memory even if your computer has more available. (All 32-bit programs on your computer also need to share that 3GB block, so the game may have access to much less than 3GB.)
More info here OutOfMemoryException errors

Veil_Arcadia

Greenhorn
Code:
---> System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
Your log shows OutOfMemoryException errors in the console, and the game may severely lag or crash. That means your game ran out of available memory mid-session. Since the game is 32-bit, it can only use the first ≈3GB of memory even if your computer has more available. (All 32-bit programs on your computer also need to share that 3GB block, so the game may have access to much less than 3GB.)
More info here OutOfMemoryException errors
I have successfully download the 64-bit version of Stardew Valley through the given steps however I have another problem with it. I cannot open the Stardew Valley 64 bit version now. Could you help me once more? Smapi won't allow me to post the doc onto it. Is this okay?

Attachments

Did you also update SMAPI and your mods (I see your old version was 3.11.0 and there's a SMAPI 3.12.0 version)? Have you tried disabling mods entirely to test starting/running a new game clean on the 64 bit version of Stardew to ensure it runs clean first? Those steps can perhaps help to determine where your problem is at.

Perhaps then you can try adding back one (updated and 64-bit supported) mod at a time. I see mention in the SMAPI notes that it was upgraded recently in may 2021 to support 64 bit, and that most [but perhaps not all?] mods were upgraded to support it too).

Last edited:

Veil_Arcadia

Greenhorn
Did you also update SMAPI and your mods (I see your old version was 3.11.0 and there's a SMAPI 3.12.0 version)? Have you tried disabling mods entirely to test starting/running a new game clean on the 64 bit version of Stardew to ensure it runs clean first? Those steps can perhaps help to determine where your problem is at.

Perhaps then you can try adding back one (updated and 64-bit supported) mod at a time. I see mention in the SMAPI notes that it was upgraded recently in may 2021 to support 64 bit, and that most [but perhaps not all?] mods were upgraded to support it too).
Thank you! That was exactly the problem. Turns out some of my mods aren’t updated to support the 64 bit version.