Unofficial mod updates

acearohippo

Greenhorn
Update Sauvignon In Stardew
Two things:
1) The door issue still exists (though I was able to at least get it to the front by replacing the winery and winery2.tbin files with a previous version (Post from September 2020), however the door opening doesn't align with the interact box
Stardew Valley 1.5.4 - running SMAPI 3.11.0 with 449 mods 7_31_2021 8_39_02 PM.png
The area also doesn't take up the entire png... but I understand that's due to the original image purposely having a blank space there as an arch. Just in case, I did compare the two images and the door is still incorrect:
FireAlpaca (64bit) 7_31_2021 8_39_53 PM.png
As shown here, the doors line up perfectly.
Is there a way to shift the door interaction over to where it should be?

B) Less of an issue and more of an inquiry, how does one get the upgrades for the winery?

Thank you so much for diligently keeping up with this and providing updates for this mod :D

Hi guys, I was wondering if you guys could help me out with a bug I'm having. When I use smapi, my game is crashing. I have reinstalled several times, but the same error remains. Somebody?
Sorry about my English.
Don't worry about your English, I think you did well with it :)
did you place Smapi into your mod file? and would you be so kind and give me your log:
I'll try to look into it for you.

Hiamoto

Newcomer
Thanks I saw this but i didnt think it was something else than the other ones. It was my fault. But now i have the same problem as
knkrupar321. And i have read all posts from there but didnt see any answer on this.

Because there isn't a 64 bit version.
Thanks for answering. So there is no hope it will be updated for 64 bit?

Hello again, the only thing I can think of is that you maybe placed the Smapi program into the Mod folder. If yes, take it out of the mod folder and place it outside of the game.
-open the file
-click on the 'install on windows'.
-it asks you where do you want to add your smapi.
-it gives you two choices, first is the one where do you have your game installed. second is another path, but you can ignore that.
-you put 1 into the box and click on enter.
-then it asks you if you want to install or uninstall.
-click 1 in the box again and click on enter and it is installed.

then you go to your steam library and look for Stardew Valley in your library.
click with the right mouse button on the game and it shows you a box.
click there on 'properties'.
then you get another box.
and in launch option you need to place:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\StardewModdingAPI.exe" %command%

I hope it helps. if not, let me know and I will look into it again.

Last edited:

cammel

Newcomer
Can someone update StardewHack for Smapi 12.0 64-Bit please? Thank you in advance if possible~
The creator announced that there is a bug in Harmony 2.0 that won't be fixed, so the only way to use their mod now is to downgrade to the previous version of SMAPI. They are no longer updating it.

Last edited:

aerogems

Greenhorn
The creator announced that there is a bug in Harmony 2.0 that won't be fixed, so the only way to use their mod now is to downgrade to the previous version of SMAPI. They are no longer updating it.
Hopefully this will be like with the shift from 1.4 to 1.5 of the base game where for a time they were saying it might be impossible to implement wear more rings, but then not only did they manage to do that, they expanded its abilities.

If you look at some of the comments the author is saying they just don't know how to fix the error they're being given. Hopefully pathoschild or someone can help them figure it out and they can update the broken mods. Or if someone here can figure it out and do a PR on the Github repo, I'm sure the author will be happy to resume work.

Edit: Wear More Rings 5.1 has been uploaded after it appears the author figured out the issue.

Last edited:

freedomsun

Greenhorn
Hello again, the only thing I can think of is that you maybe placed the Smapi program into the Mod folder. If yes, take it out of the mod folder and place it outside of the game.
-open the file
-click on the 'install on windows'.
-it asks you where do you want to add your smapi.
-it gives you two choices, first is the one where do you have your game installed. second is another path, but you can ignore that.
-you put 1 into the box and click on enter.
-then it asks you if you want to install or uninstall.
-click 1 in the box again and click on enter and it is installed.

then you go to your steam library and look for Stardew Valley in your library.
click with the right mouse button on the game and it shows you a box.
click there on 'properties'.
then you get another box.
and in launch option you need to place:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\StardewModdingAPI.exe" %command%

I hope it helps. if not, let me know and I will look into it again.
Hi, thanks so much for helping me. I did all the procedures you instructed me to do, but unfortunately the same error remains. I know this may seem like a dumb question, but is there any possibility of 'cleaning' the smapi?
Again, thanks for your help.

Hi, thanks so much for helping me. I did all the procedures you instructed me to do, but unfortunately the same error remains. I know this may seem like a dumb question, but is there any possibility of 'cleaning' the smapi?
Again, thanks for your help.
Aw, I'm sorry for that.
But how long do you have that problem? could you send me your log again? but don't stop the game when you see the error let it go until you can see the title of the game, then close it. afterwards send me the log. maybe it has some other problems as well that I couldn't see the first time.

Or you could try to start Stardew Valley without the Smapi first and start it with Smapi again.
  1. Run the game without SMAPI at least once (so it can do first-time setup).
  2. Download the latest version of SMAPI.
  3. Extract the .zip file somewhere (but not in your game folder!).
  4. Double-click install on Windows.bat¹, and follow the on-screen instructions.
  5. See Launch SMAPI through Steam
or you could go to the Stardew Valley Discord and ask for help there too: https://discord.com/channels/137344473976799233/337774601696313347
I'm deeply sorry if it's not the solution again. But I hope you get help there.

Last edited:

freedomsun

Greenhorn
Aw, I'm sorry for that.
But how long do you have that problem? could you send me your log again? but don't stop the game when you see the error let it go until you can see the title of the game, then close it. afterwards send me the log. maybe it has some other problems as well that I couldn't see the first time.

Or you could try to start Stardew Valley without the Smapi first and start it with Smapi again.
  1. Run the game without SMAPI at least once (so it can do first-time setup).
  2. Download the latest version of SMAPI.
  3. Extract the .zip file somewhere (but not in your game folder!).
  4. Double-click install on Windows.bat¹, and follow the on-screen instructions.
  5. See Launch SMAPI through Steam
or you could go to the Stardew Valley Discord and ask for help there too: https://discord.com/channels/137344473976799233/337774601696313347
I'm deeply sorry if it's not the solution again. But I hope you get help there.
Hey! I've been having this problem for a few months now. I did the steps you indicated again, but the error persists again. When I start without Smapi the game works normally, but when I start with Smapi and start playing, my character gives a little crash. It's not impossible to play, but it's extremely annoying.
Here it is: https://smapi.io/log/2f0b9a194ff946e59152497fc03127c7
Thanks for everything again!

Hey! I've been having this problem for a few months now. I did the steps you indicated again, but the error persists again. When I start without Smapi the game works normally, but when I start with Smapi and start playing, my character gives a little crash. It's not impossible to play, but it's extremely annoying.
Here it is: https://smapi.io/log/2f0b9a194ff946e59152497fc03127c7
Thanks for everything again!
anytime :)
weird, now I can't see any errors anymore. maybe @Pathoschild can find something. I sent him a mail.

Last edited: