What's this?

Ereo

Helper
You mean you don't have the recipe?

Watch TV on Sundays and Wednesdays. There is a new recipe every Sunday for two years and reruns of missed recipes every Wednesday.

This recipe has aired on the 7th of Fall in year 2, so it will air again in year 4.

But if you're not missing all the recipes, you should be able to get it quickly on Wednesdays.

Lew Zealand

Helper
You mean you don't have the recipe?

Watch TV on Sundays and Wednesdays. There is a new recipe every Sunday for two years and reruns of missed recipes every Wednesday.

This recipe has aired on the 7th of Fall in year 2, so it will air again in year 4.

But if you're not missing all the recipes, you should be able to get it quickly on Wednesdays.
So after Year 2, unlearned Recipes will cycle through on Wednesdays until you get them all? That's super cool and a nice time saver!

You know, after wasting time for 2 years missing out on all the Recipes. Not that I do that every save all that often um, like totally rarely.

imnvs

Local Legend
So after Year 2, unlearned Recipes will cycle through on Wednesdays until you get them all? That's super cool and a nice time saver!

You know, after wasting time for 2 years missing out on all the Recipes. Not that I do that every save all that often um, like totally rarely.
Even before year 2, the rerun on Wednesday will favour recipes you don't know. So if it shows you a recipe you knew already, you don't have any missed ones at the moment.
Actually, it doesn't just favor recipes you don't know, it exclusively picks episodes/recipes that have already played but you missed. If it plays a recipe you already know when watching on a Wednesday it means that you are completely caught up.

Note that this does not work in Multiplayer, unfortunately. I don't know why or what logic it actually uses on Multiplayer maps, I just know I missed a recipe and it was Not playing on Wednesdays. Maybe it works for the host but not anyone else who is in? More info on that would be appreciated, not that it's necessarily relevant to the OP.

imnvs

Local Legend
Note that this does not work in Multiplayer, unfortunately. I don't know why or what logic it actually uses on Multiplayer maps, I just know I missed a recipe and it was Not playing on Wednesdays. Maybe it works for the host but not anyone else who is in? More info on that would be appreciated, not that it's necessarily relevant to the OP.
In multiplayer it picks a recipe one of the players does not have, so it may be picking from the other person's list and not yours.

imnvs

Local Legend
I’m such a noob, where’d the bear come from?
The bear is called the Trash Bear, and as Elenna said, he doesn't show up until the first non-rain day of year 3. He asks for stuff by showing what he's asking for in the speech bubble, as shown, and once you give him all the things he wants, he does something pretty cool.

Haylicka

Newcomer
The bear is called the Trash Bear, and as Elenna said, he doesn't show up until the first non-rain day of year 3. He asks for stuff by showing what he's asking for in the speech bubble, as shown, and once you give him all the things he wants, he does something pretty cool.
Where does he move too? I can’t find him now.