Creator Response Card sizes? (for card sleeves)

heyboots

Greenhorn
The cards are:
175 63.5x88mm (2.5x3.5in)
229 41x63mm (1.675x2.5in)

I want to get sleeves to put all the cards and such in, could I please get the sizes of all the cards and player mats and the counts for each? In mm if possible, the card sleeves you can buy online list dimensions in mm.

Concerned Ape gave me some on Twitter but he didn't mention the size of the villager cards or player mats (I couldn't tell if there were others offhand from the rules), and I figured it'd be good to get posted in the forums either way.

1614128322401.png

Thanks!

Last edited:

Berry

Greenhorn
The villagers are the large card dimensions listed here, along with a few others (Season Cards, Mine Cards, etc). I'll make a note to try and post component list and dimensions on Board Game Geek soon.
The 2.5" x 3.5" sound like standard card game/poker size sleeves, but what sleeves are the 1.75" x 2.5"? It sounds almost but not quite like FFG's small american board game size, but a little ways off on the shorter side - those are 15/8 x 21/2. Are you sure it's 13/4 x 21/2 (45mm x 63mm) and not 15/8 x 21/2 (41mm x 63mm)?

Thanks.

P.S. I think even small euro board game size sleeves would struggle to fit this odd 1.75" x 2.5" format, coming in just a fraction of an inch short of 13/4 and about 5mm too long on the long side.

Last edited:

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
The 2.5" x 3.5" sound like standard card game/poker size sleeves, but what sleeves are the 1.75" x 2.5"? It sounds almost but not quite like FFG's small american board game size, but a little ways off on the shorter side - those are 15/8 x 21/2. Are you sure it's 13/4 x 21/2 (45mm x 63mm) and not 15/8 x 21/2 (41mm x 63mm)?

Thanks.

P.S. I think even small euro board game size sleeves would struggle to fit this odd 1.75" x 2.5" format, coming in just a fraction of an inch short of 13/4 and about 5mm too long on the long side.
You are correct, the small cards are actually 1 5/8. ConcernedApe asked me before he posted that and I gave him the wrong measurement :sweat:

Berry

Greenhorn
You are correct, the small cards are actually 1 5/8. ConcernedApe asked me before he posted that and I gave him the wrong measurement :sweat:
Ahh, okay. I figured it was a smol miscommunication like that. Thanks so much for clarifying. :heart:

@OP, I think to answer your question about metric measurements, I've got some 2.5x3.5 and 1.625x2.5 sleeves on hand and their metric measurements read 63.5mm x 88mm and 41mm x 63mm respectively. These are for FFG branded sleeves which is pretty much all I use, but I understand different manufacturers have slightly different sleeve dimensions. However, these two card sizes are both standard formats, which FFG calls "standard card game size" (I've also seen them called CCG or poker size), and "mini american board game size." If you buy "standard american board game size" (57mm x 89mm), those will be too narrow for the larger cards, so do watch out for that.

vertigodragon

Greenhorn
Just to chime in, I am currently using Mayday mini euro card sleeves (41mm x 63mm) for the small cards, and the fit is very snug, with about .5mm extra space on the left, right, and top.

For the large cards, I am using Dragon Shield clear matte (63mm x 88mm), and the fit is great, with 1mm of extra space on all 4 sides.

coolhunter1994

Greenhorn
Just to chime in, I am currently using Mayday mini euro card sleeves (41mm x 63mm) for the small cards, and the fit is very snug, with about .5mm extra space on the left, right, and top.

For the large cards, I am using Dragon Shield clear matte (63mm x 88mm), and the fit is great, with 1mm of extra space on all 4 sides.

Hi guys. Sorry for trouble and my bad english =)
I bought board game and don't understand about card sleeves size.

As I understand it, 41mm x 63mm and 63mm x 88mm is great for cards?