Standard Farm Year 4 Spring aesthetically modded farm

Dove_8-8-2020_4885462.png

First time trying mods and first time playing again since right after 1.4 came out, and I'm really proud of how it's turning out! It's the first time in a long time I've actually managed to make a plan and stick to it enough to see it out completely. The only other big thing I have for layout is finding one more prismatic shard for the junimo huts, and deciding what decoration I actually want up around the shrine! (...and, you know, the social part of the game, such as marrying and such)

Only visible mods, I believe, are Flower Valley, PPJAs Fruits and Veggies + More Trees + Mizu's Flowers, Yellog's Wood Fence, and A Toned Down Stardew Valley

Person090

Planter

First time trying mods and first time playing again since right after 1.4 came out, and I'm really proud of how it's turning out! It's the first time in a long time I've actually managed to make a plan and stick to it enough to see it out completely. The only other big thing I have for layout is finding one more prismatic shard for the junimo huts, and deciding what decoration I actually want up around the shrine! (...and, you know, the social part of the game, such as marrying and such)

Only visible mods, I believe, are Flower Valley, PPJAs Fruits and Veggies + More Trees + Mizu's Flowers, Yellog's Wood Fence, and A Toned Down Stardew Valley
Loving the very clean layout you got there.