Standard Farm Year 31 Farm, Greenhouse and Quarry

Odin

Staff member
I remember this one from reddit! Great layout and well done seeing through growing all those giant crops :)

Thrawn

Sodbuster
Year 31??! Holy crow, that's dedication! I have yet to get to year three- I'm trying hard on my latest playthrough, lol!

Reactions: Tom

Rotan

Sodbuster
wow and I thought my year 10 game was big. (all though it had few short days if any). im on my third year this playthrough and theres all ready days I sometimes goto bed early :/

Edit: opps few months back this is from, didnt mean to necro if that counts, sorry had to comment.

Daedelonis

Tiller
I'm in Year 21 and carried my original save file and loaded it to SMAPI to load mods so I can explore Stardew Valley Expanded for PC. I'm trying to sell as many diamonds as possible and so far with about 2700-2800 Crystalariums in the Desert and 505 Statues of Endless Fortune on my farm.

1599466433069.png

Will eventually hit $1B in total earnings
1599466572358.png

A sea of Crystalariums
1599466531072.png

Rotan

Sodbuster
I'm in Year 21 and carried my original save file and loaded it to SMAPI to load mods so I can explore Stardew Valley Expanded for PC. I'm trying to sell as many diamonds as possible and so far with about 2700-2800 Crystalariums in the Desert and 505 Statues of Endless Fortune on my farm.
using automation or collecting manually?

Daedelonis

Tiller
Collecting manually. I use 4 Haste Elixirs to collect (so far 2886 crystalariums and counting) so it takes like 7-8 minutes to harvest every 5 days.

1599579502896.png

And then there's 510 of Statues of Endless Fortune. They cost 1,000,000g each and have a 25% to generate 1 of the following: Iridium Bar, Gold Bar, Diamond or Omni Geode. Basically use the bars to craft Crystalariums and selling diamonds. Omni Geodes are used to trade Hay at the Desert Trader. They also generate gifts on Villager Birthdays so the gold they generate varies.

1599579778974.png

I kinda wish there was a higher priced statue for the end-endgame. Or just an expensive trader or something when there's so much gold generated. But so far they're being dumped into these statues.

Since each thunderstorm can generate up to 25 lightning strikes per storm (and it's not a guaranteed 25. I've tried placing 1000 lightning rods and you can still have as few as 3 battery packs created). The only way to increase battery packs is to use a Rain Totem during a thunderstorm to guarantee another thunderstorm the next day until an event happens. So you can have 1-2 week long thunderstorms to get as many battery packs as possible to make more crystalariums. And farms are required for this because of the Rain Totems, they require Truffle Oil (made from Truffles that pigs drop and then put into an Oil Press), Hardwood and Pine Tar (which requires a tapped pine tree).

Last edited: