[WIP] Community center 101; How To Complete It and Earn Money On The Way!

Chililover

Planter
this thread is a wip! It currently only has info for the pantry and crafts room! If you have any tips that help with completing the community center please lmk and I will gladly add them to this list :3 bai!!
Hey stardewions! From my personal experience this is how I would do it!

So first up is some prep.
once you get your fifteen parsnips from the mayor plant 15 more parsnips a day, after a few days you'll harvest parsnip every day! As soon as you can start foraging, look for wild horseradish, daffodils, leeks,
and dandelions. This can make you some money, but make sure to save one of each for the community center. After completing the spring bundle you'll unlock the pantry, that's where your parsnips come in! Make sure before it's to late that you plant your cauliflower, potatos, and green beans! You'll need one of each for the spring crops bundle. Your probably wondering, well why did I plant all these stupid parsnips if I only needed one!!?!, Well I'll tell you, it's because you need give gold star parsnips for the quality crops bundle (you need other crops to but there not in season yet) now on to summer! Make sure you still do your foraging! It can get you profit! For your summer crops you need at least one of each except the melon, you need a lot of at least 15 or 20 you need a melon for the crops bundle and five gold star melons for the quality crops bundle! Your plant list should be; tomatoes peppers and blueberrys, (and melon s) for the summer foraging you need a grape, spice berry, and a sweet pea (flower)! Now for fall, so in fall what you need for the fall crops bundle is; corn, eggplant, pumpkin, and yam! You need five gold star pumpkins or corn for the quality crops bundle! For your foraging list you need; common mushroom, wild plum, hazelnut, and blackberry! don't forget you can earn a lot of money from foraging! Now for winter! There's no crops bundle in winter. But if you got a chicken coop before the winter (Or during!) You can take this time to work on the animal bundle!
This animal bundle calls for; 2 dozen eggs a carton of milk and pancake mix? Oh wait that's my grocery list! It actually takes; a large milk, two large eggs (brown and white) large goat milk and your choice of a duck egg or wool ( duck eggs easier) hopefully you took the time to do this before the winter! the winter foraging list is; winter root, Crystal fruit, show yam, crocus.
The reason you should do your pantry before winter is so you unlock the greenhouse, if you play your cards right you can complete the community center first year! You'll need to always go to the traveling merchant to find a red cabbage or red cabbage seed! (The red cabbage is on the freindship bundle!) And in summer to go the secret forest to get the fiddle head ferns! (Make sure you get your axe to the level where you can enter the secret forest!)