Why do I keep doing this?

Anthonygood

Farmhand
I always play on PC, that's where most of my energy goes too.

I have a switch with stardew valley that I rarely play, but take it when traveling or need the mobility.

I also have it on my phone but I don't play it due to the controls.

I think if you have the energy, you can play all your farms and progress them at each of their own pace.

Also it's nice to support the developer.

Odin

Staff member
So I've done it again. I bought Stardew for yet another device. I'm now playing on pc, switch, and mobile 🤦🏻‍♀️ Tell me I'm not alone?! How do you keep track of what you're doing in each separate save? Do you stick mainly to one and just have the others for back up?
I also have the game on all those platform :P

I have one main save on each platform, and I've picked a different farm map on each to keep them distinct. I also mostly play on PC

Onenote

Sodbuster
Pc is where I use mod, Switch is where I play vanilla, and mobile is for when I'm out somewhere and need something nice to do.

I bought the game for my wife for Christmas on the Xbox. Then it looked like a lot of fun so I bought it for me on the xbox. We each got a switch so of course we each needed on the switch and my wife has it on her phone. I have paid for this game 5 times and I am not mad about it.

hello

Cowpoke
I also have the game on all those platform :P

I have one main save on each platform, and I've picked a different farm map on each to keep them distinct. I also mostly play on PC
I really like the idea of playing a different farm map on each platform. I currently play on PC and the Switch and want to get mobile but I couldn't think of a way to keep each save interesting.

Turtlewolf01

Newcomer
I have a game on my tablet, my phone, my pc which also syncs to my laptop, and three saves on my xbox. I have no issue picking up where I left off when I go to one of them. It is a lot of fun to have in multiple places and it supports a truly good game having bought it multiple times for the platforms.