Who do you marry?

Bellimoon

Cowpoke
My first time playing Stardew, I fell head over heels for Leah :heart: :leah: I actually ended up marrying her again in another save file before trying other routes.

I actually paid little attention to the social aspect of the game until my third or fourth file, but after seeing the heart events for the bachelor/ettes, I grew to like characters I didn't think about before ^u^ My next love was Shane, who was actually a character I previously didn't care for much at all! :shane:

Other favorites are Sam, Haley, and Alex~ I'll get to them all eventually :P (To answer the oppostie, I don't see myself marrying Harvey, Sebastian, Maru, or Elliott anytime soon...)

Luffy

Greenhorn
I honestly love Shane :shane: ! But Sebastian :sebastian: is growing on me as well! I really cant wait to see Haley's :haley: route! I don't really have a least favorite townsperson. I really like all of them!

Joker

Cowpoke
Leah, always. On my current file I'm married to Abigail because her mother sent me the one crop I needed to finish my greenhouse in Winter (I was off by one freaking parsnip). Everytime I pass out gifts at the saloon, though, I always make sure to get Leah first.

froggily

Farmhand
I'm still on my first save file (school is a killer), but I'm marrying all of them in order of who I want to marry the least -> who I want to marry the most, and the one I want to marry the most is Sebastian. Long hair + likes frogs = ideal partner.

tommybob

Planter
I mostly marry Abigail because my favourite colour is purple and she eats amythysts. But lately I am moving more towards Leah on a new save. Don't know why, just feeling some change.

Reactions: Tom

BDiddy

Greenhorn
I decided early on that I liked Leah the most and I'd marry her. Then I started seeing the heart events of all the characters and I found myself torn because they all have something endearing about them. I still decided on Leah but I do want to play new farms with Abigail Haley and Penny. Maru too eventually if I dont burn myself out