Who did you marry fist?

triadriangle

Farmhand
Not yet married but I'm leaning towards Penny because I just liked her simplicity and her humble self, but then Emily's kinda snatching me lol. Emily's just a kind-hearted, fun-spirited oddball who has many talents like cloth-making, restaurant-clerking, and dancing. And she even contemplates about being a clown! And I love clowns, so... :D

Shelbs5

Farmhand
I believe I married Alex first.
We have a very similar upbringing. I had an alcoholic father who would talk down to us and never supported me or my siblings. I held a lot of resentment towards him for not caring about us at all, but have moved on from it. When I got through the heart events, I was sold! He is such a gem in this game! If you haven't married him or at least gone through his story arch, I totally recommend doing so!

Anhaga

Rancher
Well, I seen his heart events, and I'm tempted. xD
He's my type for sure in real life.
I lean toward Shane--he's kind of like an unmedicated, messy version of my real life husband (a loving, sweet, thoughtful guy who can be arrogant, but who also tends to push people away when he's depressed). I'm considering marrying one of the other men at some point, but most of the women are irritating to me. They've almost all got some kind of stereotype driving their personalities (rebel, artist, hippie, alcoholic's child, pretty airhead). Maru is the only one I find remotely interesting.

Rhiannon

Farmer
I married Harvey.
I was doing a lot of research on who to marry and hes just so sweet!

What person wouldnt want him and his personality?
I chose Harvey for my current and only second save. I agree with your thoughts on him however it cracks me up when he says he has repaired the fences. I would go check and they were still broken (this was before I had enough redwood to make better fences). It's like "go to the clinic Harvey. I'll take care of the farm."

haggismctubby

Greenhorn
Penny, it just kind of happened. My first game I was more concerned about Farming and Foraging and wasn't really seeking out anyone. I did try to talk to everyone I came across, and Penny just always seemed to be out and about when I was making my rounds. The second game I am working on, It is pretty much the same strategy, and this time I seem to be running into Haley or Emily the most. The relationship level is about the same. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I want to say Abigail, but that would be a huge lie.

For some reason Haley was my first wife. Honestly, it wasn't bad! Even though she isn't my type.

Tyutyu

Newcomer
My first choice: Haley. I think she's the most beautiful.
It was hard to conquer, but it was worth it. His favor has changed a lot over the years.
The "eternal woman". We already have 2 children. We live in happiness ! It was a good choice !!!

My first choice: Haley. I think she's the most beautiful.
It was hard to conquer, but it was worth it. His favor has changed a lot over the years.
The "eternal woman". We already have 2 children. We live in happiness ! It was a good choice !!!
My first choice too[despite my interest in Abigail], I think my issue was I already unlocked the desert. So bringing her gifts was super easy, as she loves coconuts. And they are there in abundance.

Harvey. He's so sweet, a little too sweet.
I've heard several folks say that about him.

Boo1972

Farmer
It took me so long to decide. My first favorites where Elliot, Leah and Harvey because their ages seem closer to my age IRL. As my character developed and seemed more like her own person, I considered Sebastian and Penny. poor Harvey was out of the running- he’s just too cautious. But eventually Elliot won me over. I love his romantic beach cabin (ok shack really), the bonsai tree, the poetry. I’ve been married 20 years and my husband hasn’t given me poetry in a long time. Nowadays a romantic gesture is taking the younger kids to his moms house so I can get a break! It’s just a different kind of romance now.
However, Harvey has the best 10 heart event imho.

The first person I married in SDV is Leah, and no else other than her. Why? Because she tends to live a nice and simple life, she's good at expressing herself through art, she loves the nature, and she's really cute (at least from my perspective), and many more. Despite she was the last girl I met in town, she was the first and the only girl I am attracted with. I got a strong feeling that she's my type. And she is! Now we are married, and live together in the farm, with my little brother as the "I care only about fishing, don't disturb me" neighbor.

The first person I married in SDV is Leah, and no else other than her. Why? Because she tends to live a nice and simple life, she's good at expressing herself through art, she loves the nature, and she's really cute (at least from my perspective), and many more. Despite she was the last girl I met in town, she was the first and the only girl I am attracted with. I got a strong feeling that she's my type. And she is! Now we are married, and live together in the farm, with my little brother as the "I care only about fishing, don't disturb me" neighbor.
I'm that neighbor on my map with my girlfriend and my brother. Except I'm married to my girlfriend on their. Which is awesome!

Anonymous Dude

Newcomer
Leah - I plied her with wine

Since then, tried all the women but really prefer Abigail - Crystalarium spitting out an Amethyst does the job & that hair is fab.

Once spent a few hours plying Shane with beer (he's in the pub - it was like a tax) but it turned out trying to be friends with a drunk just wasn't my thing - I think I deleted that run

Quillmagic

Farmer
Sigh. I married Shane first. My young, naive self got swept up in the 7-heart and 8-heart events. His after-marriage dialogue is heartbreaking...I’m not marrying him again. Right now I have my sights set on Sebastian.